Colorado Errors & Omissions
Deadline To Renew: January 1, 2015
Why Pay More for Less?
|Starts at: $165
a savings of $90 vs. the state group program.
$500k / $500k Limits Exceed CREC Minimum Coverage
Includes: $1,000 Deductible • Seller’s E&O Coverage • Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense • First Dollar Defense • Agent Owned Property •Agent Pre-Paid Legal Services • Coverage for Prior Sales • Lockbox Coverage • Megan’s Law • Franchise Coverage • Escrow Disputes • Separate Limit for Defense Costs
Proof of coverage sent directly to DORA
It’s simple – because we don’t insure everyone. Our program is designed specifically for “lower risk” real estate professionals – those that specialize in residential real estate and have had no claims or complaints in the past 5 years. As a result, we can offer you more coverage for less.
- Guaranteed to meet 100% of CREC requirements
- Includes $500k/$500k limits. A CRES Exclusive
- Backed by “A” rated, admitted carrier.
- Proof of coverage is electronically sent directly to DORA.
- Includes protection for injuries or damages that occur during Open Houses, showings or other selling activities.
- Per CREC requirements, our E&O policy covers all licensed activities including commercial sales, property management, etc. during the upcoming year
- Our base price of $165 is based on residential real estate sales, and you only pay an additional fee if you’ve performed other activities (Commercial, Property Management, etc.) in the past 12 months.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
Add $7 | Environmental to Limits
Add $7 | “Open House/Showings” Bodily Injury and Property Damage
Add $13 | Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability
Add $13 | Property Management or Appraiser (each)