CRES has a New Exclusive Real Estate E&O Insurance Partner
CRES has just announced our new exclusive Real Estate Errors and Omissions Partner:
HDI Global SE, part of the Talanx group, a worldwide insurance leader.
What does that mean for you? First, you’ll now have an even stronger carrier standing behind
your Real Estate E&O policy:
- A+ Rated by S&P, A Rated by AM Best
- More than 114 years in the insurance business
- One of the top 3 largest Property &Casualty Reinsurance Organizations in the world
Second, you’ll enjoy an improved E&O policy with new, industry leading options (coming in
- Expanded Cyber-Liability coverage option
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) investigation coverage option
- Team/Non-licensed Assistant Coverage
- New extended payment plan with up to 10 months to pay*
Your protection will continue to be the most extensive available! Choose our exclusive FULL
Prior Acts option to cover all of your transactions since your original license date. (CRES
standard coverage includes Prior Acts to cover transactions while you’ve had continuous E&O
Plus, you get more ClaimPrevent® benefits with every CRES E&O policy including:
- Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week
- Seller’s E&O Protection Plan
- Building Permit History Reports (the first 25 are free)
- Qualified Home Warranties (where available) with unique structural coverage option
and Seller’s E&O Protection
CRES is the underwriter – so you’ll work directly with us.
More than 100,000 real estate professionals are getting more for their E&O investment.