CRES has a New Exclusive Real Estate E&O Insurance Partner
CRES has just announced our new exclusive Real Estate Errors and Omissions Partner:
HDI Global SE, part of the Talanx group, a worldwide insurance leader.
What does that mean for you? First, you’ll now have an even stronger carrier standing behind
your Real Estate E&O policy:
- A+ Rated by S&P, A Rated by AM Best
- More than 114 years in the insurance business
- One of the top 3 largest Property &Casualty Reinsurance Organizations in the world
Second, you’ll enjoy an improved E&O policy with new, industry leading options (coming in
- Expanded Cyber-Liability coverage option
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) investigation coverage option
- Team/Non-licensed Assistant Coverage
- New extended payment plan with up to 10 months to pay*
Your protection will continue to be the most extensive available!
Plus, you get more ClaimPrevent® benefits with every CRES E&O policy including:
- Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week
- Seller’s E&O Protection Plan
- Building Permit History Reports (the first 25 are free)
- Qualified Home Warranties (where available) with unique structural coverage option
and Seller’s E&O Protection
CRES is the underwriter – so you’ll work directly with us.
More than 100,000 real estate professionals are getting more for their E&O investment.