Sales Executive Position
The # 1 Leader in E&O Insurance with a 20 year track record of increased sales and profitability and a respected industry reputation second to none.
“Help Clients succeed in their business through minimizing their risks”.
CRES Insurance Services, an Industry Leader in the Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance field, is looking for well-qualified candidates for a unique opportunity to be a key member of our Team as a Sales Executive. Your success, experience and expertise are desired to expand our outreach to prospective clients in the Real Estate industry. As a Sales Executive, you would report to our VP of Sales and Marketing and would be on the forefront of our continuing efforts to increase and develop our market share with Real Estate Brokers and Agents nationwide.
Responsibilities / Performance Objectives:
As a CRES Insurance Services Sales Executive, you would be our CRES Ambassador with Real Estate Brokers and Agents, educating and promoting the CRES “Difference” in our Products and Services.
Sales Executive Duties Include:
- Call on prospective clients, and utilize E & O insurance program knowledge to customize insurance plan to suit individual needs, and to obtain applications, provide quotes and secure their business.
- Work with underwriters to obtain coverage terms and work with Account Specialists to clarify or resolve issues.
- Educate clients on the CRES Risk Management program, including helping clients with the Claims Reporting process when claims are made against their policy.
- Attend tradeshows and conventions to meet with and obtain prospects, and promote CRES insurance products. Perform special tasks as assigned.
Key Performance Factors:
- Diplomatic, influential, persuasive facilitator who has presence and poise and can gain rapport, trust and confidence with clients sales’ book growth.
- Self-reliant, independent and decisive, using business savvy with good judgment. Analytical and adept at decision-making in developing ideas, solutions, and plans.
- Responsible and conscientious with true commitment for results.
- Perceptive and discerning with the ability to read situations, individuals, and organizations to build rapport and relationships and create action plans.
- Flexible, open to change and willing to experiment to achieve results.
- 2+ yrs. as a Sales Executive with an E&O Insurance Company, Broker or MGA conducting business with the Real Estate Industry at the Broker and Agent level
- An excellent relationship with a Client Base of Real Estate Brokers and Agents that are loyal customers due to your superior ability to provide service, support and meet their policy needs.
- 6+ yrs. total sales experience within the business sector including insurance, financial, banking or other business services.
- Current P&C License required
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing, Real Estate or related equivalent experience desired.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.