Your Partner in Success
At CRES, we settle for nothing less than your complete peace of mind. We deliver the best value in E&O coverage for real estate firms of all sizes and specialties. Our innovative features are designed to provide optimal protection and to to help you protect and grow your business.
Benefits of Working with CRES
- Peace of Mind — Our policies are backed by A.M. Best A-rated, admitted carriers.
- Customized Solutions — You choose your policy limits, retention (out-of-pocket claims expense limit), payment plan and the activities you need covered, so you’ll only pay for what you need.
- Proactive Problem Resolution — Our E&O policies include our Risk Management program. You’ll have access to our team of local legal experts, who will help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems.
- More Listings — Our Seller’s Protection Plan (SPP) protects your sellers for up to a year after the sale by providing them with their own E&O coverage, a value-added benefit that can help you get more listings!
- Reduce Your Retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) — Use a CRES home warranty to protect the buyers, reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense by up to $2,500, and get an extra $25K in Seller’s E&O by using a CRES home warranty.* Now that’s a win-win.
- New Cyber Liability Options — Add Broad Form coverage to include $50,000 Cyber coverage for Client Notification costs due to a Data/Security Breach. Add Cyber Damages and Defense coverage up to $250,000.
It’s Time to Expand Your Options
As a real estate firm, you have two options: you can buy an office policy to protect all of your agents and employees, or you can have your agents purchase their own E&O (from us or anyone they choose) and just buy an excess policy for your firm. Compare the features of each, and let us help you decide what best meets your needs.
- Sits above the agents’ limits to provide a full $1-3 million in coverage for a claim
- No additional out-of-pocket claims expense once the agent’s retention has been paid
- Fixed annual premium
- Adds coverage for ex-agents and employees
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Out-of-Pocket Cost (Retention) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (REAAPG) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG. REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.