Kentucky Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
8 to 100 Times More Protection for Specific-to-Real-Estate Risks
|CRES E&O versus||State Plan|
|Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week||No help pre-claim with State Plan|
|$500,000 Lock Box Property Damage (100x more coverage!)||$5k/$10k|
|$100,000 Pollution/Environmental/Mold (10x more coverage!)||$10k/$20k|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||Not offered with State Plan|
|$30,000 Subpoena Coverage (12x more coverage!)||$2.5k/$2.5k|
|$20,000-$50,000 Disciplinary Hearings Coverage (8x more coverage!)||$2.5k/$5k|
|Sale of Agent-Owned Vacation/Rentals to fourplex||State Plan has primary residence only (or add $50)|
CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® includes Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week. Local expert real estate attorneys can address questions, write or review letters and addendums, review contracts, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims.
And now, one rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license. CRES E&O also includes:
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings assistance (8x more coverage than the state plan’s $2.5k)
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — for Kentucky residents, this endorsement amends your Kentucky policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- Team/Non-Licensed Coverage
- PLUS, our Kentucky E&O has ALWAYS included Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
CRES is a FAR better protection option than the State plan for most licensees in Kentucky — and has been for more than 20 years.
As required by KREC, CRES E&O covers all real estate activities requiring a license.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
We’ve even simplified our online enrollment process.
*Comparison as of 2-28-18 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $5|
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $8|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $4|
|“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury and Property Damage||Add $8|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Indemnity||Add $8|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|