Kentucky Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
5 Times the Coverage Per Claim – 8 to 100 Times the Protection in These Key Areas
|Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week||No help pre-claim|
|$500,000 policy limit for Fair Housing/Discrimination||$10k|
|$500,000 policy limit for Lock Box Property Damage||$10k|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||$0|
|$30,000 Subpoena Coverage||$2.5k|
|Agent-Owned SFRs to fourplex||Primary residence only|
Plus the opportunity to gain more listings and boost commissions with Seller’s E&O — invest just an additional $5. Your first additional listing will pay for your entire year’s E&O!
- Get 5 times the individual claim coverage to $500,000 (over the state program)! Plus $900,000 MORE coverage than the state program for all claims for the year.
- Plus Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week to help prevent small issues from turning into lawsuits.
- Fair Housing/Discrimination coverage to your policy limit (the state only covers you for $10k) – that’s 50 times the coverage!
- Lock Box Property Damage to your policy limit (the state covers $5k per claim) – that’s 100 times the coverage!
- Pollution / Environmental /Mold– includes $100,000 (or most recent sales price, whichever is less) in coverage versus $5k per claim — 20 times the coverage!
- $50,000 in Cyber coverage for client notificatino costs due to a data/security breach (the state doesn’t offer coverage). Individual agents are being targeted by hackers and scammers, and we want you to be protected.
- $30,000 in Subpoena coverage – versus $5k maximum aggregate (total) coverage for $6 with state plan – 6 times the coverage!
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings assistance – versus $2.5k – at least 8 times the coverage!
- Agent-Owned Property coverage for SFRs up to fourplex – versus only your primary residence.
- Conformity Endorsement coverage – if you are a Kentucky resident, this endorsement amends your Kentucky policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. Provide to potential buyers and reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs by $2500! A CRES Exclusive
CRES is a FAR better protection option than the State program for most licensees in Kentucky. We know the risks when you primarily perform residential real estate services – that’s why we include SIGNIFICANTLY MORE coverage than the state program.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes our Legal Hotline 7 days a week. Local expert real estate attorneys can address questions, write or review letters and addendums, review contracts, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
Only pay for what you do. As required by KREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you have received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months just add $22.
*Comparison as of 2-28-18 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $5|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $6|
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $8|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $4|
|“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury and Property Damage||Add $8|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Indemnity||Add $8|
|Appraisers Coverage||Add $8|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES real estate E&O. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.