Nebraska Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
5 Times the Coverage Per Claim – up to 10 Times the Protection in These Key Areas
|Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week||No help pre-claim|
|$500,000 policy limit for Lock Box Property Damage||$100k/$300k|
|$50,000 Data Breach||$5k|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage||$5k|
|Agent-Owned SFRs to fourplex||Limitations|
Plus you can offer Seller’s E& O to gain more listings and boost commissions for just an additional $5. Your first additional listing will pay for your entire year’s Nebraska E&O!
- Enjoy 5 times the coverage for individual claims to $500,000 (compared to the state program)! Plus $200,000 MORE coverage than the state program for all claims for the year.
- Plus Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week — on-call local real estate attorneys will help you through any situations to help prevent claims and lawsuits.
- Lock Box Property Damage to your policy limit (the state covers $100k per claim) – that’s 5 times the coverage!
- $100,000 in Environmental coverage (including Pollution and Mold) — versus just $10k per claim with the state program — that’s 10 times more coverage!
- $50,000 in Data Breach Notification (the state covers only $5k). Protect yourself from the hackers and scammers that are targeting individual agents. Get 10 times the protection!
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings assistance – versus $5k – at least 4 times the coverage!
- Agent-Owned Property coverage for SFRs up to fourplex
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — if you are a Nebraska resident, your Nebraska policy will be amended to conform to the E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy SUPERIOR COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
For most licensees in Nebraska, CRES offers you FAR better protection than the State program. Real estate E&O is all we do — and has been for more than 20 years. We include SIGNIFICANTLY MORE coverage than the Nebraska state program because we know your business depends on it.
With your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy, local expert real estate attorneys are on call 7 days a week to help you. They’ll handle your questions, write or review letters and addendums on your behalf, review contracts, and more. We want to help you actually PREVENT claims.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
Customize your E&O policy to cover just the activities you’re involved in. As required by NREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you have received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months, just add $24.
*Comparison as of 11-30-17 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $8|
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $5|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $4|
|Open House/Showings Liability||Add $8|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $16|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $8|
|Mortgage Brokering||Add $4|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.