Nebraska Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: November 30, 2017
A Better E&O Choice for Real Estate Licensees: Higher Limits and More Included Coverage
CRES is a better option than the Nebraska State program for most licensees – because the State program takes everyone, but CRES focuses on lower-risk licensees who primarily perform residential real estate services. Because our risk is lower, we can offer higher limits and more coverage and services you won’t get with the State program.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes access to expert local real estate attorneys 7 days a week – for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims. It’s how we’ve become known as the “claim prevention company” for the last 20 years.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy MORE COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Legal Advisory Services – Call on our team of local expert real estate attorneys, available 7 days a week, to help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems. A CRES Exclusive
- Data Breach Notification Coverage – Coverage up to $50,000 to hire experts and notify clients due to a data breach.
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings Assistance.
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
- $500,000/$500,000 limits — more coverage!
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) – that can be reduced or even eliminated by using CRES Building Permit History Reports. And no out-of-pocket claims expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid.
- Higher included coverage limits than the State program for Lockbox Property Damage, Escrow Disputes, and Fair Housing/Discrimination.
Only pay for what you do. As required by NREC, our real estate E&O policies cover all activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you have received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months, just add $24 — a CRES policy is still less than the State program.
As a lower-risk licensee, why shouldn’t you have better coverage. Why not get your E&O in place today – and enjoy more coverage and services at a great price.
*Comparison as of 9-29-17 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $8|
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $5|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage||Add $4|
|Open House/Showings Liability||Add $8|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $16|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $8|
|Mortgage Brokering||Add $4|
|Conformity Endorsement||Add $15|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.