Get Florida’s most popular coverages for 30% less!
Extensive Florida E&O Coverage for Real Estate Brokers and Firms
Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week
NEW! Per-Transaction Payment Option
(We have Florida real estate E&O for individuals, too.)
Your Florida real estate Errors and Omissions insurance from CRES will:
- Protect your business, employees, and agents for up to $3 million.
- Minimize your upfront cost: with Per-Transaction Payments, or 3- or 10-payment plans
With our new bundle option, you’ll save up to 30% on the coverage most Florida firms ask for:
Pollution ($500,000); Discrimination Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial and property management ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
Plus, CRES E&O gives you unique competitive tools to build your business
- Optional Seller’s E&O covers your seller’s legal costs and damages up to $25,000 for any unknown or undisclosed defects for 6 months after closing. It’s your “secret weapon” to drive more listings!
- Building Permit History Reports (25 free each policy year) set you apart from other brokers by showing buyers the presence of permits.
Plus, you can reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense when you give a CRES Building Permit History Report to a buyer (up to $2500 reduction), or purchase a Qualified Home Warranty for your buyer or seller (up to $5000 reduction).
You’ll enjoy superior protection across more specific-to-real-estate areas
CRES is your real estate E&O specialist — it’s all we do. We don’t use a generic policy that has to fit the needs of many industries.
You’ll get the best value — by far — on the most extensive coverage customized specifically for real estate risks.
And you’ll have Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week to help you actually prevent E&O claims and lawsuits.
Our highly-experienced real estate litigators will write letters on your behalf, answer questions, review documents, and more.
Get a Quick Quote online, or Call Us at (858) 618-1648
Let’s Get Started
* Seller’s E&O coverage amounts vary by program. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Not all warranties from our partners are eligible, only “CRES Qualified” warranties are guaranteed to provide these benefits. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.