Protect Your Livelihood & Attract More Listings
E&O Insurance for Florida Real Estate Professionals
Policies Starting at $161
More Extensive E&O Coverage, ClaimPrevent® Hotline, and Seller’s Protection Plan to Boost Your Commissions!
You need continuous Real Estate Errors and Omissions insurance (with no gaps in coverage) to cover you for prior transactions. The only way to ensure that is with your own individual — and portable — policy.
Cover all of your Florida real estate activities with the best individual E&O investment you can make — CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®:
- $500,000 limits and more coverage specific to real estate (including Open House and Showings coverage) — for superior protection
- ClaimPrevent® Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week to help you prevent claims. On-call experts for questions, letters and addendums, contract review, and more. Guaranteed response time!
- Seller’s E&O Protection Plan — to help you attract more listings and boost commissions!
- 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports — give to a buyer and reduce out-of-pocket claims costs by $2,500
CRES superior coverage goes with you, no matter which company you work for. You’ll work directly with the underwriter — us.
Why Invest in Your Own Errors and Omissions Insurance?
You need a policy designed to protect YOU – that’s customized for your particular real estate activities. Here’s why:
- Cover Your Real Estate-Specific Activities, Disclosure Situations, and Transaction Issues. Your company or insurance broker may offer you a generic E&O policy used for multiple industries. So it may not include coverage for Open Houses and Showings, property management, etc. With CRES Real Estate E&O, your policy is customized for your specific real estate activities.
We include our most popular coverage for real estate professionals, like $1M limits, Open House and Showings, Lockbox, Discrimination, Pollution, Fair Housing/Discrimination, Cyber coverage and more!
Add coverage for: Property management, appraisals, mortgage brokering, commercial sales or leasing, transaction coordinator, and BPOs. We even cover title company personnel.
- Gain Claim Prevention Tools. Every CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week for proactive problem resolution. That’s right, you have access to legal services to help prevent claims — included in your E&O investment!
- Get a Major Competitive Advantage in Attracting Listings. With CRES E&O, you can offer Seller’s E&O Protection Plan (SPP) to potential clients. You’ll stand out among the competition and get more listings. And your sellers will get their own $25,000 in E&O coverage. Learn more
- Reduce Your Out-of-Pocket Claims Costs. Use a CRES Qualified Home Warranty* from Old Republic Home Protection to protect the buyers, eliminate your E&O retention (your out-of-pocket claims expense), and get up to an additional $50,000 in Seller’s E&O coverage.
- Ensure Continuous E&O Coverage, No Matter Where You Work — Or What They Do. If you change real estate brokerages, you’ll need individual E&O in place before you leave. And just because your office may offer you E&O today doesn’t mean the policy will be renewed, or it won’t be cancelled. If your office stops making payments, is sold, or goes out of business, you’ll be unprotected for current and prior transactions. With individual E&O, you have control — to ensure no gaps in E&O coverage to put your livelihood and personal assets at risk.
You don’t want to discover significant holes in your coverage – just when you may need that coverage the most. Protect yourself and your family with superior real estate E&O protection — from the experts in real estate E&O.
Get a Quote & Buy Online — Policies Starting at $161
Get an online quote any time, buy when you’re ready, and get proof of coverage immediately. If you have any questions, call 858.618.1648 anytime for prompt, personal assistance.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (“REAAPG”) or Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG or RESCRPG. REAAPG or RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Why Do I Need Individual E&O?
Learn why you may not be fully covered even under a Firm policy.
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.