Extensive Real Estate E&O Coverage — plus Pre-Claim Legal Services
CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®
For real estate sales companies: get extensive coverage to protect your employees, real estate licensees, and your company.
For individual licensees, your real estate E&O is completely portable ̶ protecting you if you change brokers or start your own brokerage. And it covers you for activities your broker’s E&O may not include, or when your broker’s E&O has exceeded its claim limit.
- Unparalleled access to more product options, because we’re part of Arthur J. Gallagher, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage firms. We have in-house programs, plus access to an incredible number of options to get you the protection you need.
- E&O insurance plans to cover your specific real estate risks
You’ll find coverage with CRES you just won’t get with generic policies. We know how to best protect real estate professionals and companies — because we’ve been doing it successfully for more than 25 years.
- Expert ClaimPrevent® Legal Team on-Call to Help You Prevent Claims
Your CRES E&O policy includes Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week.
- Covers Prior Transactions
Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with CRES or another E&O company.
- Major Listing Advantage when you include Seller’s E&O Protection Plan!
Your CRES E&O can include Seller’s Protection Plan (SPP), an incredible tool to help you win more listings! (available with select plans)
- Building Permit History Reports — ONLY from CRES
Reduce your liability by showing buyers the presence of permits on a property with CRES Building Permit History Reports. Reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs up to $2,500.
- Unique Qualified Home Warranties
CRES Qualified Home Warranties give your seller up to $50,000 in additional Seller’s E&O and up to a $2,500 “retention” (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction for you. (Use both a CRES Home Warranty and Building Permit History Report and reduce retention up to $5,000*.)
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.