Exclusive! CRES Building Permit History Reports
Did you know that about 1 in 5 real estate E&O claims are related to permit issues?
Whether you represent the buyer or seller, you have potential liability. Showing buyers the presence of building permits can help reduce your liability and E&O claims.
CRES Building Permit History Reports include:
- Over 90 million records obtained by direct, onsite inspection sources
- Full data: Incomplete permits, contractor name (if any), description of work including roof, pool, water/fire repairs, septic/sewer, etc.
- Available for both residential and commercial properties
- $2,500 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction for CRES policyholders when report is given to the homebuyer*
- Easy share feature that allows you to quickly email buyers a report access link to download the report
- Easy to read format, so buyers can quickly locate and review key permit history details
Set Yourself Apart from the Competition
How to Purchase
There are 3 purchase options available for CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy holders:
1. By the Report ($19.95 per Report)
2. Subscription (Starts at $24.95/month for up to 10 reports a month)
If you plan on using reports regularly, this is your best value. It’s billed monthly to your credit card, but you can cancel at any time. (Unused reports don’t roll over to the next month.)
2. Bulk Purchase (Starts at $34.95 one-time for up to 5 reports during a year)
This is the most flexible option. You can purchase multiple reports and use them over the next year as needed.
Report purchase options may qualify for a $2,500 E&O retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction*, when the report is provided to the home buyer (or their representative) before closing and you’re insured with CRES.
QUESTIONS? Email us or call 855-237-8711.
Already Purchased Reports?
Members with policies written with HDI can access Permit Reports through your Member Console Login here.
If your CRES policy is with another carrier, please click the Report Login button below to access your Permit History Reports.
* Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.