Superior E&O Coverage + Pre-Claim Legal Services for Real Estate Transaction Coordinators
- Coverage Options Most Insurance Brokers Can’t Access — for the Best Protection at the Right Price
- ClaimPrevent® Legal Services Included with Your E&O Plan
Your Errors and Omissions insurance should address the specific risks you face as a real estate transaction coordinator, such as:
- Documentation problems: missing documents, missing signatures (typically discovered once a lawsuit has been filed)
- Deadline problems: critical dates in a transaction that may have slipped
You could be named in a lawsuit just because you were involved in the transaction. It doesn’t matter whether the lawsuit has merit or not. You could be facing significant legal defense costs either way.
With CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll have the highest quality coverage, plus expert Pre-Claim Legal Services to help you address any issues with a transaction when you discover them.
CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® is Designed Specifically for Real Estate Transaction Coordinators
- Specific-to-Transaction-Coordinators Coverage
Your CRES E&O addresses your specific risks. It’s not a generic policy. Select the specific coverage areas you need, to address your particular risks.
- Security of an “A” Rated Carrier
Our policies are backed by A.M. Best A-rated carriers.
- Resolve Issues Proactively with ClaimPrevent® Legal Advice
CRES local expert real estate attorneys will help you BEFORE a problem turns into a claim. Ask questions, have them review documents, and more. You’ll receive a reply within 4 hours or next business day. Included with your E&O plan.
Get a Quote & Buy Online
Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. Certain restrictions apply. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.