Qualified Home Warranty Partners Reduce Your Out-of-Pocket Claims Costs*
We know you have lots of options when selecting products for yourself and your real estate clients, so we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve researched leading companies across the country and negotiated special pricing and benefits, so you get the best value and protection without any extra effort.
CRES Home Warranties
The right warranty can help to reduce real estate E&O claims. That’s why our CRES Qualified home warranties include coverage not typically found elsewhere, like optional Structural Coverage. Because of the increased level of protection, you receive the following benefits only with a CRES home warranty:
- Up to $50,000 in seller’s E&O insurance for your clients (amounts vary by state)
- Structural coverage option available on every warranty, and more
Meet Our Home Warranty Partners
CRES Qualified Home Warranties are currently offered in the following states by our partners:
Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
State availability varies by Home Warranty provider, and new states are added as they become available.
Click on any of the logos to learn more.
- Assoc. of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO)
- La Jolla Real Estate Brokers’ Association (CA)
- Mission Bay Real Estate Association (CA)
- North San Diego County Association of Realtors (CA)
- Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors (CA)
- Poway Realtors Association (CA)
- Rancho Bernardo Real Estate Brokers Association (CA)
- Aurora Association of Realtors (CO)
- Denver Metro Association of Realtors (CO)
- Iowa Association of Realtors (IA)
- Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (KY)
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (LA)
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors (LA)
- Realtors Association of New Mexico (NM)
- Greater Albuquerque Association of New Mexico (NM)
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (TN)
- Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors (TN)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (TN)
- Northeast TN Association of Realtors (TN)
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors (TN)
- Houston Association of Realtors (TX)
- Austin Board of Realtors (TX)
- Wyoming Association of Realtors (WY)
- Louisiana REALTORS (LA)
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.