CRES Extended Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW)
Since 1984, First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW) has been an industry leader in providing quality home warranty plans that protect homeowners from unforeseen repair costs.
Our 13 month CRES-First American home warranty extended coverage includes:
- Coverage for 14 SEER compatibility – Assures that replaced equipment meets the new 14 SEER regulation, and new equipment is compatible with existing equipment.
- No cap on HVAC refrigerant replacement – We cover the full amount of refrigerant needed to repair your air conditioner.
- Water heater efficiency – Water heaters replaced under our warranties adhere to the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) efficiency standards.
Plus the added CRES benefits of:
- Seller’s Protection Plan – Additional Sellers E&O coverage of up to $50,000 to protect your sellers from a disgruntled buyer after the close. Use this value-added benefit to get more listings.*
Download our Home Warranty flyer
- Optional Structural Coverage – Protects the home for up to $10,000 to repair or replace failed structural components of the home.]
Learn More about CRES Qualified Home Warranties through First American
To learn more, visit the First American web site at https://homewarranty.firstam.com/ or call 888.875.0533.
Learn more about First American warranties available in your state:
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. The CRES version of the First American warranty is the only one by First American that qualifies for these benefits. Benefits are available as long as a qualified home warranty is used and the ordering office, or agent, is insured by CRES. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. CRES Insurance is not responsible for the information collection, privacy, or data security practices of sites linked from the CRES website. Please review the privacy policies and practices of linked websites before submitting information to those sites.