CRES Helps You Build and Protect Your Business
You’ll gain more listings and boost commissions with Seller’s E&O — included in your Errors and Omissions plan. Offer Seller’s E&O to potential sellers to protect them after the sale — and win listings. Your first additional listing will pay for your entire year’s Colorado E&O!
With CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll have local expert real estate attorneys available 7 days a week. Ask questions, have them write or review letters and addendums, review contracts, and more — to help you actually PREVENT claims. (No help from the state group plan until you have a claim!)
CRES Has Been a Better E&O Choice for Colorado Real Estate Professionals for More than 25 Years
You’ll have significantly more coverage for the most critical specific-to-real-estate risks, making CRES a FAR better protection option than the state plan for most licensees in Colorado.
As required by DORA, our policies cover all activities requiring a real estate license. And now, you’ll cover all those activities for one low rate. CRES E&O is guaranteed to meet or exceed all DORA requirements.
- Lock Box Property Damage to your $100,000 policy limit
- Pollution / Environmental coverage to $100,000 including mold, which the state plan doesn’t even cover.
- Open House and Showings – up to $100,000 in coverage for property damage and injuries that occur during selling activities. The state plan offers $10k/$10k and only if you pay $30 more!
- $50,000 in Cyber coverage for client notification costs due to a data/security breach (which the state program doesn’t include unless you pay $15 more).
- Agent-Owned Property coverage for the sale of your vacation/rental properties up to fourplex – versus only your primary residence with the state program. (Written home inspection, approved home warranty, and property transfer disclosure statements required.)
- Team/Non-Licensed coverage
- Conformity Endorsement coverage – if you’re a Colorado resident, this endorsement amends your Colorado policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license. (Additional cost with the state program.)
- PLUS, our Colorado policies have ALWAYS included: No out-of-pocket costs for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid (“First Dollar Defense”), Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company).
Get an Incredible Level of Coverage and Extras — for $32 Less*
- Give your sellers an extra $25,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty — and reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense to zero.*
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year. Show buyers the permits on a property before closing, and reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense to zero. A CRES Exclusive
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) — and no out-of-pocket claims expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid (“First Dollar Defense”).*
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even with past complaints or claims.
Enrolling online is now a much simpler process! Proof of coverage is electronically sent to DORA.