Is your revenue $600,000 or less?
You may qualify for Express Real Estate E&O Coverage
FOR REVENUE $600,000 OR LESS . . . IF YOU QUALIFY, “LEARN MORE” BELOW
Our NEW Express Real Estate E&O Coverage is for real estate companies doing business in Texas with $600,000 or less in annual revenue and 25 or fewer licensees.
For revenue more than $600,000, or if you don’t meet the criteria below, get a Quick Quote
Your firm qualifies for Express E&O Coverage if:
- Your annual revenue is $600,000 or less
- Your company has 25 or fewer licensees
- You’ve had no claims or policy cancellation/declination (other than non-payment) in the past 5 years
- You are not involved in business brokering, syndications, development of property or exclusive listing agreements with a builder or developer
- You are doing business in Texas
Choose your coverage and retention level ̶ for real estate sales only (includes coverage for residential, commercial, and land sales) or add optional Property Management coverage.
Your Express E&O policy includes our most popular coverages, from $570:
- Pollution/Mold (up to $500,000)
- Discrimination/Fair Housing Indemnity and Defense
- Open House & Showings for residential sales ($100,000)
- Agent-Owned Property Sales including rental properties
- Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
- Covers your real estate company, employees, and agents
- Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with us or another E&O company.
Property Management coverage is available if annual revenue from that activity is under $150,000
CRES is your Texas REALTORS® Risk Management E&O Partner.