Why do most real estate brokerages have a company E&O policy?
- Your company gets better coverage with higher available limits.
- You control the areas of protection included in your policy, so you more actively manage your risks
- You have more flexibility in customizing your policy to your business
- Your licensees get better protection
- No tail coverage needed
Learn more about the differences in benefits of having a company E&O policy
CRES delivers better real estate E&O protection for the best price
You’ll enjoy the best value in E&O coverage for your real estate company — because no one has access to the product options that we have. (We’re part of Arthur J. Gallagher, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world.)
With CRES, you’ll also have the best claim prevention team on your side.
Our ClaimPrevent® expert real estate attorneys are available 7 days a week to help you resolve small issues before they turn into big problems.
Plus, our innovations for helping you win listings and dazzle buyers – while reducing your risk – will help you protect and grow your business.
Benefits of Working with CRES
- Dazzle Buyers— Receive 25 free Building Permit History Reports each policy year to show buyers the presence of permits. And reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense up to $2,500.
- Proactive Problem Resolution — Our E&O policies include our pre-claim Legal Services 7 days a week. You’ll have access to our team of local legal experts to help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into bigger problems.
- Reduce Your Retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) — Give your sellers a CRES home warranty with up to $50,000 in Seller’s E&O, and reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense up to $2,500.* (Use both a CRES home warranty and Building Permit History Report and reduce retention up to $5,000*.)
- Coverage for Past Transactions — Your past transactions are covered for as long as you’ve had continuous E&O insurance with any company.
Which Real Estate E&O Plan Should You Consider?
As a real estate firm, you have two options: 1. Choose an Office policy to protect all of your agents and employees, or 2. Choose an Excess policy and have your agents purchase their own E&O (from us or anyone they choose). We can help you decide what best meets your needs.
- Get as much protection as you need: limits up to $3,000,000
- Choose your participation level: retentions (out-of-pocket claims expense) from $1,000 to $100,000
- Sits above the agents’ limits to provide a full $1-3 million in coverage for a claim
- No additional out-of-pocket claims expense once the agent’s retention has been paid
- Fixed annual premium
- Adds coverage for ex-agents and employees
Revenue under $1 Million: Get a Quick Quote
Revenue over $1 Million: Get a Quote and Buy Online
Renew Your CRES Policy