RENEW BY 9/30/22 for 2023
Now, one rate covers all of your activities for which a real estate license is required!
CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® gives you 3 new options that will completely change Louisiana E&O:
- Base Protection plan – if you have no transactions in the last 12 months requiring a real estate license – from $70!*
- Superior Protection plan – $100,000/$500,000 limits ($200,000 MORE coverage than the state group policy) – from $125
- Platinum Protection Bundle – $500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million limits, includes all coverage options – from $264
Every plan includes Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week to help prevent everyday issues from escalating into lawsuits. You’ll have access to local expert real estate attorneys for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more.
Every plan meets or exceeds the “bare bones” coverage of the state group plan (by 10 to 20 times!) and includes:
- Team/Non-Licensed coverage
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — this amends your Louisiana E&O policy (for Louisiana residents), so that it also conforms to any E&O requirements in other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- Firm and Franchise Coverage
- Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company).
Get an Incredible Amount of Coverage + More Included Extras
CRES is a FAR better protection choice than the state group policy for most licensees in Louisiana — and has been for more than 25 years. And CRES E&O is guaranteed to meet or exceed all LREC requirements.