Montana Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance
3 New Montana E&O Options from $66 – with Pre-Claim Legal Advice
- Base Protection plan: from $66
- Superior Protection plan: from $122
- Platinum Protection Bundle: from $260
Purchase or Renew by November 1, 2022
Montana Now Has New Real Estate E&O Plans Starting at Just $66!
You’ll now have 3 new real estate errors and omissions plans for Montana, tailored to your transaction volume . . .
✅ Base Protection with the lowest price for those with no income from activities requiring a real estate license in the last 12 months:
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – starting at $66!
✅ Superior Protection:
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $122
✅ Platinum Protection Bundle with the broadest coverage, most popular options, and highest limits at a bundled price for those who need it. $500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million coverage limits – from $260 or $360
From 8 to 20 Times More Coverage in EVERY CRES E&O Plan
Every CRES E&O plan is guaranteed to meet 100% of Montana requirements, guaranteed to meet or beat the coverage of the state group plan, and includes expert pre-claim Legal Services 7 days a week.
Compared to the state group plan, every CRES plan includes far more coverage:
Base Protection Plan and Superior Protection Plan
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $100,000 — vs $10,000 (10x the coverage)
- $100,000 Open House and Showings — you’re covered for damage and injuries to third parties, as well as from your real estate signage! (not included in the state group plan. You really can’t do your job without this coverage, can you?)
- Lockbox Property Damage to $100,000 — vs $5,000 (20x more coverage)
- Cyber Liability data breach notification up to $50,000 — vs $5,000 (10x the coverage)
- First Dollar Defense (no out-of-pocket costs when your claim involves only defense costs, otherwise $1,000 retention)
- Defense Outside the Limits (gives you additional coverage equal to your policy limit to cover defense costs)
- Firm/Franchise coverage
- Agent-Owned Property sales of rentals and vacation properties up to a 4-plex (state group plan only covers primary residence)
- Broad Form coverage including: $30,000 subpoena coverage (12x the coverage), $20,000 per disciplinary proceeding (up to $50,000 per policy year; 8 times the coverage) — and more
Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages to the policy limit ($500,000) – just $8
$25,000 Seller’s Protection Plan to win more listings – just $5
$250,000 Open House and Showings coverage – just $12
Platinum Protection Bundle Includes ALL OF THE ABOVE, plus:
- $500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million coverage limits
- Open House and Showings coverage to $250,000 (not included in state group plan)
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages coverage to policy limits
- Sellers Protection Plan to $25,000
CRES Gives You an Incredible Amount of Protection — and More Included Services
- ClaimPrevent® Legal Services included 7 days a week — local expert real estate attorneys are on call to ask questions, prepare letters or addenda, review contracts, and more — to help you actually PREVENT claims.
- Conformity Endorsement Coverage — this amends your Montana E&O policy (for Montana residents) so that it also conforms to any E&O requirements in other states like Idaho where you hold a valid real estate license (state group plan adds $20)
Invest in Superior Real Estate E&O Without Overspending
CRES is a FAR better protection choice than the state group policy for most licensees in Montana.
Your CRES E&O includes coverage for all activities that require a real estate license, as required by the Montana Board of Realty Regulations. Your plan is guaranteed to meet all MBRR requirements. (Choose a separate policy to cover your Appraisal, Property Management, or Transaction Coordinator activities.)
Plans from $66
Get your quote and purchase online. Or you can call 858-618-1648 anytime for prompt, personal assistance.
In Every Plan
- Prior Transactions covered for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage. No need for Tail (ERP) coverage.
- You won’t pay extra to cover all of your activities that require a real estate license, including commercial.
Get More Information
*Comparison as of 10-6-21 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. Certain restrictions apply. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.