Nevada Real Estate Company E&O with Extensive Coverage – that Helps Prevent Claims
Unique Benefits Only from CRES
- The Best Protection at the Best Price — from our unequaled number of product options
- Expert Legal Services Pre-Claim 7 days a week to resolve issues
We can also help with Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
Most popular features for Nevada firms at up to 30% less!
Only CRES Real Estate Errors and Omissions insurance for your Real Estate company includes:
- Extensive coverage tailored specifically for real estate risks (it’s not a generic policy used for other industries)
- Expert Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week to help prevent claims
- Open House and Showings coverage for residential real estate
And now, we have a new program for firms that may struggle to find E&O coverage!
(Are you looking for Nevada real estate E&O coverage for an individual?)
New bundle option includes the coverages most Nevada firms ask for at up to 30% savings, including:
Pollution/Mold ($500,000); Fair Housing/Discrimination Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial sales ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
We’ll find you the best real estate E&O protection for the best price
As part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, we have unequaled resources and product options to shop for you! Only from CRES:
- Your Policy is Designed Specifically to Cover Real Estate Risks
You’ll find coverage with CRES you just won’t get with generic “bare bones” policies.
- Enjoy Access 7 Days a Week to Your Expert Pre-Claim Legal Team — talk to an experienced local real estate attorney to proactively resolve issues. Ask questions, have letters created or contracts reviewed, and more.
- 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports — Exclusive!
Show the buyer the presence of permits on a property, and reduce your retention (out-of-pocket claims costs) up to $2500.
- Unique Qualified Home Warranties
Give your seller a CRES Qualified Home Warranty with up to $50,000 in additional Seller’s E&O. Plus, you reduce your retention up to $5,000.* (Use both a CRES Home Warranty and Building Permit History Report and reduce retention up to $7,500*.)
Nevada Real Estate Broker/Firm E&O Policy Details
- Up to $3,000,000 in coverage
- Covers your real estate business, employees, and agents
- Payment options: fixed annual premium, 3- or 10-pay, or per-transaction payment plans available
- Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with us or another E&O company.
- Includes liability coverage for Open Houses and Showings (for residential real estate; included in most plans)
- Add Broad Form (which includes Open House & Showings coverage for commercial sales), Discrimination Indemnity and Defense, and Pollution ($500,000) for up to 30% less than before
Let’s Get Started
Revenue under $1 Million: Get a Quick Quote
Revenue over $1 Million: Get a Quote and Buy Online
Why Do Real Estate Companies Need E&O Policies?
How to Choose the Right Insurance for Your Real Estate Company
We can also find you the best options for Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Our 3 and 10 Pay payment plans have an $8 service fee per payment and have minimum premium qualifications. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.