Your New Mexico real estate E&O policy is guaranteed to meet or exceed NMREC requirements. And now, one low rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license.
With CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll enjoy:
- On-call Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week — included! Work with experienced local attorneys who guarantee a response within 4 hours or next business day, with recommendations confirmed in writing! Call our hotline whenever you have a question or need a contract reviewed. Our attorneys will write or review letters and addenda on your behalf to help you PREVENT claims.
- Team/Non-Licensed Assistant coverage
- $50,000 in Cyber coverage for client notification costs due to a data/security breach. This critical coverage protects you from the latest hacks and scams that target individual agents. (The state program doesn’t even offer this, yet claims from this area are increasing.)
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — if you’re a New Mexico resident, this endorsement amends your New Mexico policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- PLUS, our New Mexico policies have ALWAYS included: No out-of-pocket costs for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid (“First Dollar Defense”), Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company)
With CRES, You’re Protected with an Incredible Amount of Coverage — plus:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value) each year, plus discounts on additional reports. (Some real estate companies actually require these reports on every transaction.) Provide a Report to a buyer and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs (a $1000 savings)! A CRES Exclusive
- Access to Old Republic Home Warranties also eliminates your out-of-pocket claims costs* ($1,000 value) when you provide the home warranty. These warranties also give your seller up to an additional $50,000 in Seller’s E&O, plus they can include a unique structural coverage option.
For most licensees in New Mexico, CRES gives you FAR better protection — over the state group policy. We know what you need, because we’ve been specializing in real estate errors and omissions for more than 25 years.
Even if you’ve had claims in the past, you may be eligible for CRES E&O.
Our E&O covers all real estate activities requiring a license, per NMREC. (Cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator acitivites in a separate policy.)
Online enrollment is now even simpler