Up to 20 Times More Protection in Specific Coverage Areas Compared to the State Group Plan
That’s the real difference between North Dakota Errors & Omissions plans. Your overall coverage limits won’t help you if a claim exceeds your coverage in that specific area. That means you could have E&O insurance and STILL be on the hook for damages and legal fees.
Don’t settle for less protection . . . CRES is a FAR better protection option than the state group policy for most licensees in North Dakota. CRES E&O is guaranteed to meet or exceed 100% of all NDREC requirements.
Base Protection Plan and Superior Protection Plan State Group Plan
- Environmental (including mold) to $100,000 vs $10k (10X less coverage)
- Lockbox Property Damage to $100,000 vs $5k (20X less coverage)
- Escrow Disputes to $100,000 vs $5k (20X less coverage)
- Data breach notification up to $50,000 vs $5k (10X less coverage)
- Subpoena coverage to $20,000 vs $2.5k (8X less coverage)
- Regulatory proceedings to $30,000 vs $2.5k (12X less coverage)
- Agent-Owned Property Sales of Vacation/Rentals vs Primary residence only
- First Dollar Defense (no out-of-pocket when only legal fees) vs Not included
- Conformity (for other states where you’re licensed) vs Extra Fee
- Firm and Franchise coverage vs Same
- Defense Outside the Limits (additional limit for defense costs)
- Open House & Showings to $100,000: just $8
- Open House & Showings to $250,000: just $12
- Seller’s Protection Plan to help you attract more listings: just $5
- Environmental/Pollution (including mold) to $500,000: just $4
- Fair Housing Damages and Defense to $500,000: just $8
Platinum Protection Bundle includes all coverage above, and all options
- Open House & Showings to $250,000
- Seller’s Protection Plan to help you attract more listings
- Environmental/Pollution (including mold) to policy limits ($500,000 or $1 million)
- Fair Housing Damages and Defense to policy limits ($500,000 or $1 million)
All plans include: Prior Transactions coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage (with any company), and coverage for all activities requiring a license, including commercial sales – without paying extra
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® includes access to local expert real estate attorneys 7 days a week Pre-Claim — for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more — to help you actually PREVENT claims.
With CRES, You’ll Enjoy an Incredible Amount of Coverage — and More Extras:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing on additional reports. Provide a Report to a buyer to show the presence of permits, and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs (a $1000 savings)! A CRES Exclusive
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
As required by NDREC, our E&O covers all activities requiring a real estate license. Cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activites in a separate policy.