Rhode Island Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance
8 to 40 Times More Protection — from $110 for One Year
Renew by April 30, 2022
- Expert Legal Services 7 days a week to help you resolve issues
- 25 Free Building Permit History Reports to show buyers the permits on a property
|CRES Rhode Island Real Estate E&O versus||The Competition|
|Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week||No help pre-claim, or limited|
|$100,000 for Lock Box Property Damage (20x the coverage!)||$5k/$10k|
|$100,000 Environmental/Pollution/Mold (40x the coverage at no extra cost!)||Add $30 for $2.5k/$5k|
|$50,000 Data Breach Notification Coverage||Not Offered|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage (6x the coverage!)||$5k|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage (8x the coverage, no extra cost!)||Add $30 for $2.5/5k|
|Agent-Owned Property Sales of Vacation/Rental Properties up to fourplex (with requirements)||Not Covered|
Just $110 for a one-year policy. Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation (RIDBR) requires only a one-year E&O policy, so why pay more?
And now, you won’t pay extra to cover any activities for which a real estate license is required.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® includes PRE-CLAIM access to local expert real estate attorneys available 7 days a week – for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more — to help you actually PREVENT claims. It also includes . . .
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — if you’re a Rhode Island resident, this endorsement amends your Rhode Island policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing on additional reports. Save $1000 on your out-of-pocket claims cost when you provide a Permit to the buyer. A CRES Exclusive
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
- PLUS, our Rhode Island E&O has ALWAYS included: no out-of-pocket costs when a claim has only Defense costs (“First Dollar Defense”), Firm and Franchise Coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company).
With CRES, You Get Significantly More Coverage — and More Extras!
CRES is a FAR better protection option than what the competition offers for most licensees in Rhode Island. And we guarantee that a CRES E&O policy will meet or exceed 100% of RIDBR requirements.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
As required by RIDBR, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. Our online enrollment process is now simpler. Try it out! (Cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activities with a separate policy.)
Get More Information
$25,000 Seller’s E&O Protection Plan gives potential sellers unique protection for 180 days after closing, and helps you win listings – just $5
$100,000 Open House and Showings coverage gives you protection for bodily injury and property damage – just $8
Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages (up to policy limits or $500,000) – just $8
Defense Costs Outside the Limit – just $8
$500,000 Environmental/Pollution (including mold) – just $4
*Pricing comparison as of 1-31-22 and shows comparisons between the CRES base per-claim coverage and the competitor’s base coverage. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. Certain restrictions apply. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.