Wyoming Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance
10 to 20 Times More Protection, 3 New E&O Plans — from $76
Renew by December 31, 2022
- Base Protection Plan: from $76
- Superior Protection Plan: from $141
- Platinum Protection Bundle: from $260
- Expert Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 Days a Week
New Real Estate Errors and Omissions Plans for Wyoming – Up to 20X More Protection from $76
Take advantage of 3 new E&O coverage plans — each with far more protection than the state group plan, and each for a great price . . .
✅Base Protection Plan – for those with no revenue for the last 12 months from activities requiring a real estate license.
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $76
✅Superior Protection Plan – Up to 20X more protection in individual coverage areas.
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $141
✅Platinum Protection Bundle – Higher limits with all optional coverage at a bundled price.
$500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million – from $260 or $360
Base Protection Plan and Superior Protection Plan State Group Plan
- Environmental (including mold) to $100,000 vs $10k (10X Less coverage)
- Lockbox Property Damage to $100,000 vs $5k (20X Less coverage)
- Escrow Disputes to $100,00 vs $5k (20X Less coverage)
- Data breach notification up to $50,000 vs $5k (10X Less coverage)
- Subpoena coverage to $30,000 vs $2.5k (12X Less coverage)
- Disciplinary proceedings coverage to $20,000 vs $2.5 (8X Less coverage)
- Agent-Owned Property Sales of Vacation/Rentals vs Primary residence (or Pay Extra)
- Conformity for other states where you’re licensed vs Not included (or Pay Extra)
- First Dollar Defense (no out-of-pocket when only legal fees) vs Not included
- Firm/Franchise coverage
- Defense Outside the Limits (separate limit for defense costs)
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $500,000 – just $5
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Damages and Defense to $500,000 – just $9
- Open House and Showings coverage to $100,000 – just $9
- Open House and Showings coverage to $250,000 – just $13
- Seller’s Protection Plan (to win listings) to $25,000 – just $6
Platinum Protection Bundle includes all coverage above plus the options:
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $500,000 or $1 million
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Damages and Defense to $500,000 or $1 million
- Open House and Showings coverage to $250,000
- Seller’s Protection Plan (to win listings) to $25,000
Prior Transactions are covered for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with any company. No extra charge to cover all activities that require a real estate license.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® includes access to local expert real estate attorneys available 7 days a week — for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more — to help you actually PREVENT claims. (We guarantee response within 4 hours or by next business day, with recommendations confirmed in writing!)
Get an Incredible Amount of Coverage and Included Extras
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing on additional reports. Provide one to a buyer (see them right on your phone) and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs (a $1,000 savings)! A CRES Exclusive
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
CRES is a FAR better protection option than the competition for most licensees in Wyoming. CRES E&O is guaranteed to meet or exceed all WREC requirements.
As required by WREC, our E&O policies cover all activities requiring a real estate license. Choose a separate policy to cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activities.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
Get More Information
Take Action Now
*Comparison as of 10-6-22 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.