Colorado Errors & Omissions
Deadline To Renew: January 1, 2015
Why Pay More for Less?
Starts at just:
a savings of $55 vs. the state group program.
$500k / $500k Limits Exceed CREC Minimum Coverage
Includes: $1,000 Deductible • Seller’s E&O Coverage • Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense • First Dollar Defense • Agent Owned Property • Agent Pre-Paid Legal Services • Coverage for Prior Sales • Lockbox Coverage • Megan’s Law • Firm and Franchise Coverage • Escrow Disputes • Separate Limit for Defense Costs • Data Breach Notification Coverage
It’s simple – because we don’t insure everyone. Our program is designed specifically for “lower risk” real estate professionals – those that specialize in residential real estate and have had no claims or complaints in the past 5 years. As a result, we can offer you more coverage for less.
- Guaranteed to meet 100% of CREC requirements
- Includes $500k/$500k limits. A CRES Exclusive
- Backed by “A” rated, admitted carrier.
- Proof of coverage is electronically sent directly to DORA.
- Optional protection available for injuries or damages that may occur during Open Houses, showings or other selling activities. Just $8
- Per CREC requirements, our E&O policy covers all licensed activities including commercial sales, property management, etc. during the upcoming year
- Our base price is based on residential real estate sales, and you only pay an additional fee if you’ve performed other activities (Commercial, Property Management, etc.) in the past 12 months.
Additional Valuable Benefits:
Low Cost Optional Coverage
- Add $8 Environmental to Limits
- Add $8 “Open House/Showings”
and Property Damage
- Add $15 Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability
- Add $15Property Management, Land, etc. (each)
- Add $45Commercial Sales, Property Management
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.
[wp_colorbox_media url=”#inline_content” type=”inline” hyperlink=”Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.”]