Idaho Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: October 1, 2017
A Better Choice for Lower-Risk Real Estate Licensees: Where You Pay Less
CRES is a better option than the State program for most licensees – because the Idaho State program takes everyone, but CRES focuses on lower-risk licensees who primarily perform residential real estate services. Because our risk is lower, we can keep our costs low – and include more coverage and services you won’t get with the State program.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes access to local attorneys available 7 days a week – for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy MORE COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Legal Advisory Services – Call on our team of local expert attorneys, available 7 days a week, to help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems. A CRES Exclusive
- Data Breach Notification Coverage – Coverage up to $50,000 to hire experts and notify clients due to a data breach.
- Seller’s E&O coverage — Learn more
You’ll attract more listings with $25,000 in Seller’s E&O coverage to protect your clients! A CRES Exclusive
- Get an extra $50,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from Fidelity National Home Warranty or $25,000 from Old Republic Home Protection.*
- 25 FREE Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
- $500,000/$500,000 limits – plus a separate $500,000 limit for defense costs. A CRES Exclusive
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) – that can be eliminated by using CRES Qualified Home Warranties. And no out-of-pocket claims expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid.*
- Higher included coverage limits than the State program for Lockbox Property Damage, Escrow Disputes, Fair Housing/Discrimination, and Disciplinary Proceedings Assistance.
- Covers agent-owned residential property, not just primary residence.
- Pollution / Environmental – Coverage up to most recent sales price or $500,000 limit (whichever is less) — including mold and fungi.
- Proof of coverage is electronically sent to IREC.
Only pay for what you do. As required by IREC, our policies cover all activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you have received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months just add $24 — still less than the State program.
As a lower-risk licensee, you SHOULD pay less. Why not get your real estate E&O in place today – and enjoy more coverage and services, for the lower price you’ve earned.
*Comparison as of 8-29-17 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (REAAPG) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG. REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $8|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $16|
|Conformity Endorsement||Add $15|
|Appraisers or Mortgage Brokering (each)||Add $8|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.