Idaho Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: October 1, 2017
5 Times the Coverage Per Claim – 8 to 200 Times the Protection in These Key Areas — for $56 Less*
|Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week||No help pre-claim|
|$500,000 policy limit for Fair Housing/Discrimination||$2.5k/$5k (def. only)|
|$500,000 policy limit for Lock Box Property Damage||$5k/$10k|
|$500,000 or sales price whichever less for Pollution||$2.5k/$5k (extra fee)|
|$25,00 Seller’s E&O||Not offered|
|$100,000 for Open House and Showings||Not offered|
|$50,000 Data Breach||Not offered|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage||Not offered|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage||$2.5k (extra fee)|
|Agent-Owned SFRs to fourplex||Primary residence (extra fee)|
Plus an incredible competitive advantage to attract listings and increase your commissions with Seller’s E&O. When Seller’s E&O helps you win your first additional listing, your commission will MORE than pay for your E&O for the year!
- Get 5 times the coverage to $500,000 per claim (over the state program)! Plus you’ll have $200,000 MORE protection than the state program for total claims during the year. And a separate $500,000 limit to cover attorney costs.
- Plus Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week to help you prevent claims and lawsuits.
- Fair Housing/Discrimination defense coverage to your policy limit (the state only covers you for $2.5k) – that’s 200 times the coverage!
- Lock Box Property Damage to your policy limit (the state covers $5k per claim) – that’s 100 times the coverage!
- Pollution / Environmental – coverage up to most recent sales price or $500,000 limit (whichever is less) – versus only $2.5k per claim.
- Open House and Showings – you’re protected for up to $100,000 for damage to property and injuries during selling activities (how are you doing showings and conducting open houses without this coverage?)
- $50,000 in Data Breach Notification (versus no protection with the state program). Hackers and scammers are going after individual agents like never before, and claims are rising in this area.
- $30,000 in subpoena coverage – not even offered by the state!
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings assistance – versus $2.5k – at least 8 times the coverage!
- Agent-Owned Property coverage for SFRs up to fourplex – versus only your primary residence which the state charges $15 extra to cover!
- Conformity Endorsement coverage – if you are a Idaho resident, this endorsement will amend your Idaho policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES — for $56 Less*:
- Give your sellers an extra $50,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from Fidelity National Home Warranty or $25,000 from Old Republic Home Protection.* Learn more
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) – that can be eliminated by using CRES Qualified Home Warranties.* And no out-of-pocket claims expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid.
CRES offers FAR better protection than the State program for most real estate licensees in Idaho. We’re serious about your daily protection — and have been for more than 20 years. That’s why we include SIGNIFICANTLY MORE coverage than the state program.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes access to local expert real estate attorneys available 7 days a week – to help you actually PREVENT claims. Attorneys are on-call for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more.
You may also be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
Only pay for the activities you perform. As required by IREC, our policies can cover all licensed real estate activities. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you’ve earned commission from Commercial services in the past 12 months, just add $24.
As a lower-risk licensee, you SHOULD pay less. Why not get your real estate E&O in place today – and enjoy more coverage and services, for the lower price you’ve earned.
*Comparison as of 11-30-17 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (REAAPG) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG. REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $8|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $16|
|Mortgage Brokering||Add $4|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.