Louisiana Errors & Omissions
Deadline To Renew: January 1, 2015
Why Pay More for Less?
Starts at just:
a savings of $46 vs. the state group program.
$500k/$500k Limits Exceed LREC Minimum Coverage
Includes: $1,000 Deductible • Environmental Coverage • First Dollar Defense • Agent Owned Property • Agent Pre-Paid Legal Services • Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense • Coverage for Prior Sales • Lockbox Coverage • Megan’s Law • Firm and Franchise Coverage • Escrow Disputes • Separate Limit for Defense Costs • Data Breach Notification Coverage
Proof of coverage sent directly to LREC
Why is the CRES policy so much less?
- Guaranteed to meet 100% of LREC requirements
- Includes $500k/$500k limits. A CRES Exclusive
- Backed by “A” rated, admitted carrier.
- Proof of coverage is electronically sent directly to LREC.
- Offers protection for injuries or damages that occur during Open Houses, showings or other selling activities. Just $8
- Per LREC requirements, our E&O policy covers all licensed activities including commercial sales, property management, etc. during the upcoming year
- Our base price is based on residential real estate sales, and you only pay an additional fee if you’ve performed other activities (Commercial, Property Management, etc.) in the past 12 months.
Additional Valuable Benefits:
Low Cost Optional Coverage
- Add $5Seller’s E&O Coverage
- Add $8Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages Coverage to Limits
- Add $8“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury
and Property Damage
- Add $15Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability
- Add $15Property Management, Land, etc. (each)
- Add $45Commercial Sales, Property Management
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.
[wp_colorbox_media url=”#inline_content” type=”inline” hyperlink=”Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.”]