Mississippi Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
A Better Choice for Lower-Risk Real Estate Licensees: Where You Pay Less
CRES is a better option than the Mississippi State program for most licensees – because the State program takes everyone, but CRES focuses on lower-risk licensees who primarily perform residential real estate services. Because our risk is lower, we can keep our costs low – and include more coverage and services you won’t get with the State program.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes access to local attorneys available 7 days a week – for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims.
You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy MORE COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Legal Advisory Services – Call on our team of local expert attorneys, available 7 days a week, to help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems. A CRES Exclusive
- Data Breach – $5,000 in coverage to notify clients of a data breach.
- Get an extra $50,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW).*
- 25 FREE Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
- $500,000/$500,000 limits
- $1,000 retention – that can be eliminated by using CRES Qualified Home Warranties. And no out-of-pocket expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid.
- Higher included coverage limits than the State program for Lockbox Property Damage, Escrow Disputes, and Fair Housing/Discrimination.
Only pay for what you do. As required by MREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you have received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months just add $21 — still less than the State program.
As a lower-risk licensee, you SHOULD pay less. Why not get your real estate E&O in place today – and enjoy more coverage and services, for the lower price you’ve earned.
*Comparison as of 12-28-16 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (REAAPG) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG. REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O||Add $5|
|Agent-Owned Property||Add $4|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage||Add $4|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $7|
|“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury and Property Damage||Add $7|
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $7|
|Appraiser/Mortgage Brokering (each)||Add $8|
|Conformity Endorsement||Add $15|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $15|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.