Mississippi Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: June 30, 2021
8 to 20 Times the Protection for Specific-to-Real-Estate Risks — at $34 Less*
|CRES E&O versus||State Plan|
|Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week||No help pre-claim with State Plan|
|$100,000 Lock Box Property Damage (20x more coverage!)||$5k/$10k|
|$100,000 Pollution/Environmental/Mold (10x more coverage!)||$10k/$20k|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||Not offered with State Plan|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage (12x more coverage!)||$2.5k/$2.5k|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage (8x more coverage!)||$2.5k/$5k|
|Sale of Agent-Owned Vacation/Rentals to fourplex||State Plan has primary residence only|
Now, one rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license.
- Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® includes on-call access to local expert real estate attorneys 7 days a week. Now you’ll have a resource for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually resolve issues and PREVENT claims.
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — if you are a Mississippi resident, this endorsement amends your Mississippi policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- Team/Non-Licensed coverage included!
- PLUS, our Mississippi E&O have ALWAYS included: No out-of-pocket costs when only defense costs are incurred (“First Dollar Defense”), Firm and Franchise Coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company).
With CRES, you’ll enjoy SO MUCH MORE PROTECTION – plus valuable extras like:
- Give your sellers $25,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty.* Learn more
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your Mississippi policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims cost) can be eliminated by giving a CRES Qualified Home Warranty or Building Permit History Report to the buyer. And there is never an out-of-pocket cost when a claim only incurs defense costs (“First Dollar Defense”).
CRES gives you FAR better protection than the State program — for $34 less — and has for more than 20 years.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
As required by MREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license.
Try our new simplified enrollment process today.
*Comparison as of 5-1-20 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O||Add $5|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $4|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $7|
|“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury and Property Damage||Add $7|
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $7|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|