Mississippi Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: July 1, 2018
5 Times the Coverage Per Claim – 8 to 100 Times the Protection in These Key Areas — at $40 Less*
|Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week||No help pre-claim|
|$500,000 policy limit for Lock Box Property Damage||$5k/$10k|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||Not offered|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage||$2.5k|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage||$2.5k|
|Agent-Owned SFRs to fourplex||Primary residence only|
Plus you’ll attract more listings and boost your commissions by adding Seller’s E&O. For just $5, you’ll add an incredible competitive advantage. You’ll more than pay for your entire year’s Mississippi E&O with the commission from your first additional listing!
- Get 5 times the individual claim coverage to $500,000 (over the Mississippi state program)!
- Plus Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week — you’ll have access to expert local real estate attorneys to advise you pre-claim.
- Lock Box Property Damage to your policy limit (the state only covers $5k per claim) – that’s 100 times more coverage!
- $100,000 (or most recent sales price, whichever is less) in Pollution / Environmental / Mold coverage to protect you from this growing problem area — versus $10,000 per claim — or 10 times more coverage!
- $50,000 Cyber coverage included for client notification costs due to a Data/Security Breach (the state program leaves you unprotected for this growing risk). Hackers are targeting individual agents daily. (Add up to $50,000 optional coverage for Cyber Damages and Defense coverage, just $35.)
- $30,000 in Subpoena coverage – versus $2.5k per incident – 12 times the coverage!
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings assistance – versus $2.5k – at least 8 times the coverage!
- Pollution / Environmental – coverage up to most recent sales price or $100,000 limit (whichever is less) – versus $10k per claim.
- Agent-Owned Property coverage for single-family residences up to fourplex – versus coverage for only your primary residence with the state program.
- Conformity Endorsement coverage – if you are a Mississippi resident, this endorsement amends your Mississippi policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy SO MUCH MORE PROTECTION – plus valuable extras like:
- Give your sellers an extra $50,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty.* Learn more
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your Mississippi policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
CRES gives you FAR better protection than the State program — for $40 less! Because we’ve specialized in real estate errors and omissions for over 20 years, we know the most common risks you face. We want you to be protected — that’s why we include SIGNIFICANTLY MORE coverage than the Mississippi state program.
Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes on-call access to local expert real estate attorneys 7 days a week. Now you’ll have a resource for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually resolve issues and PREVENT claims.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
Customize your E&O policy for your specific activities. As required by MREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you’ve received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months just add $22.
Enjoy MORE coverage, included Legal Services, and $40 less cost. Get your superior E&O policy today.
*Comparison as of 4-23-18 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (REAAPG) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG. REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O||Add $5|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $4|
|Fair Housing/Discrimination Damages Coverage to Limits||Add $8|
|“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury and Property Damage||Add $8|
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $8|
|Mortgage Brokering||Add $4|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $15|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.