Get the most popular coverages for up to 30% less!
Extensive Real Estate E&O Coverage — plus Pre-Claim Legal Services
Choosing the right Errors and Omissions insurance for your Real Estate company can be simple. CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® gives you the best value — by far — on the most extensive coverage customized specifically for real estate risks.
Our new bundle option includes the coverages most firms ask for, now at up to 30% savings, including:
Pollution ($500,000); Discrimination Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial sales and property management ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Included Pre-Claim Legal Services — because no one is more serious about helping you PREVENT claims 7 days a week.
- Open House & Showings residential sales coverage — for property damage or third-party injury caused by selling activities, including real estate signage
More Real Estate companies choose CRES because of the high return on your E&O investment. Pre-claim legal advisory services are included. And CRES E&O can actually help you grow your business when you add optional Seller’s Protection Plan (an incredible competitive tool to offer to sellers to boost listings).
We even have multiple payment options: choose fixed premium or per-transaction payments.
Why Choose CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® to Protect Your Real Estate Company
- Your Policy is Designed Specifically to Cover Real Estate Risks
You’ll find coverage with CRES you just won’t get with generic policies. We know how to best protect real estate companies — because we’ve been doing it successfully for more than 20 years.
- You’ll Customize Your Policy for Your Company
You choose your policy limits, retention (out-of-pocket claims expense limit), payment plan, and the activities you need covered.
- Expert ClaimPrevent® Legal Team on-Call to Help You Prevent Claims
Your CRES E&O policy includes Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week at no extra charge. Consult with our local expert real estate attorneys who can answer your questions, write letters on your behalf, review documents and more. No more worrying about the cost to talk with an attorney when issues come up.
- Major Listing Advantage when you include Seller’s E&O Protection Plan!
How many more listings will you win when you offer potential sellers a highly valuable benefit that other brokers can’t? Your CRES E&O can include Seller’s Protection Plan (SPP) — Seller’s E&O insurance to protect your sellers after the sale. It’s an incredible tool you shouldn’t go to your next listing appointment without!
- Building Permit History Reports — ONLY from CRES
Reduce your liability by showing buyers the presence or absence of permits on a property with CRES Building Permit History Reports. Get 25 free Reports per policy year, plus discounts on further reports. Plus, reduce your retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) by $2,500 when you provide a Report to a buyer.
- Unique Qualified Home Warranties
Help sell every listing faster for a higher price. CRES Qualified Home Warranties give your seller up to $25,000 in additional Seller’s E&O, up to a $5,000 “retention” (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction for you*, and a unique structural coverage option.
* Seller’s E&O coverage amounts vary by program. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Not all warranties from our partners are eligible, only “CRES Qualified” warranties are guaranteed to provide these benefits. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.