Protect Your Career & Get More Listings
E&O Insurance for Real Estate Professionals
Real Estate firms carry E&O policies to protect their assets. So should you.
You should have personalized coverage to protect your business now and in the future. Our comprehensive Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® policies can cover all of your real estate activities, and include innovative features like Open House and Showings coverage and our Seller’s Protection Plan to help you get more listings. No matter where you go, no matter what you do, we’ve got you covered.
Why Invest in Your Own E&O?
- Portable. If you ever leave your Firm, it loses coverage, or it gets bought or goes out of business, you likely will not have coverage for your past activities. Our policy puts you in control and goes with you, wherever your career takes you.
- Covers All Your Real Estate Activities. In addition to covering real estate sales, you can add coverage for other activities, including: residential leasing, property management, appraisals, commercial sales or leasing, transaction coordinator, BPOs, and mortgage brokering.
- Fully Loaded. Get our most popular coverage for real estate professionals like $1,000,000 limits, Lockbox, Discrimination, Pollution, Seller’s E&O, and more!
- Proactive Problem Resolution. Your E&O policy will include Legal Advisory Services for Risk Management. You’ll have access to top local real estate attorneys 7 days a week to help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems.
- 25 Free Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value). Show your buyers the presence or absence of permits to help reduce your liability and E&O claims. You’ll receive 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports and discounts on additional report purchases. Learn more
- Cover Your Open Houses and Showings. People slip, dogs bite, and things break. Our policies protect you if someone gets injured or property is damaged during an open house, showing, or other selling activity. Learn more
- Get More Listings. With Seller’s E&O Protection Plan (SPP), you’ll drive more listings and commissions! Seller’s E&O protects your sellers after the sale with $25,000 in E&O coverage. Learn more
- Reduce Your Out-of-Pocket Claims Costs. Use a CRES Qualified Home Warranty to protect the buyers, eliminate your E&O retention (your out-of-pocket claims expense), and get up to an additional $50,000 in Seller’s E&O coverage.*
Think you are fine with your Firm’s coverage? Here are a few critical reasons why you should have individual coverage as well.
Get an online quote anytime, buy or renew when you’re ready, and get proof of coverage immediately. If you have any questions, call 858.618.1648 anytime for prompt, personal assistance.
Quote and Buy Now
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (REAAPG) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG. REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Ready to Quote and Buy Now or Renew Your CRES Policy? Click below to begin:
Why Do I Need Individual E&O?
Learn why you may not be fully covered even under a Firm Policy.
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.