Need Legal Advice? Your best
defense is Risk Management
We spend over $1 million a year in attorney’s fees to provide our clients with comprehensive Risk Management services. Why? Because we believe that an effective risk management program is the best defense against potential real estate claims.
When you purchase your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent™, you automatically gain a real estate legal advice team. You’ll have access to our team of local real estate litigation attorneys, who can help you resolve issues early before they turn into claims.
Our Risk Management Program includes:
- Phone Consultations: You or your agents can call our “stress less” hotline and consult with our team of attorneys about any aspect of a real estate transaction, including general questions about forms or disclosures.
- Contract & Document Review: You and your agents can fax or email real estate documents to our attorneys for review and commentary.
- Risk Management Seminars: As a CRES member, you can attend free risk management seminars to learn how best to protect your business. In 2014, we hosted 31 seminars nationwide for more than 2,000 attendees.
- Legal Resources: Access valuable risk management resources, including legal case alerts, sample letters, updated contract supplements, specific disclosures, and other risk management tools.
- Attorney Letters: Our Risk Management attorneys will write letters on your behalf in connection with any real estate transaction.
- Case Alerts: As new case and statutory law goes into effect, we will keep you up-to-date on legal rules and requirements affecting your business.
- Sample Documents: Our Risk Management team provides draft documents, such as releases or purchase contract supplements, to ensure smooth transactions.
Download our Risk Management Guidelines for more detailed information.
Get a Quote and Buy Now
Purchase a CRES Real Estate E&O +ClaimPrevent™ policy and put our real estate legal advice team to work for you.