Extensive E&O Protection for Arizona Real Estate Brokers/Firms
Best Protection at the Best Price
- We’ll find you the best E&O protection from our unequaled number of product options
- Expert Pre-Claim Legal Help 7 days a week
We can also help with Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
With Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week
You’ll Get the Best Arizona Real Estate E&O Protection at the Best Price . . .
Because We Have Access to Product Options Few Others Have
We’re part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, Arthur J. Gallagher. In addition to our preferred in-house programs, we can also shop from an unequaled number of carriers to ensure we find you the right coverage at the best price.
We Have New Programs with Easier Qualifying for Arizona Firms that Struggle to Find E&O Coverage
How do you know your Errors and Omissions policy will include the coverage you actually need?
Too many Arizona real estate brokers settle for mediocre coverage from a “bare bones” policy. But you can still have the specific-to-real-estate extensive coverage you need — even if you strugle to find E&O coverage each year.
Our New Bundle Option Includes the Coverage Most Brokers Ask For at up to 30% Savings, Including:
Pollution/Mold ($500,000); Discrimination/Fair Housing Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial sales ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
Proactive Pre-Claim Legal Services — included
You’ll have access to expert local real estate attorneys to help you resolve issues before they escalate. Ask questions, have letters prepared or contracts reviewed, and more. Available 7 days a week!
Building Permit History Reports — ONLY from CRES — included
Your team can show buyers the presence or absence of permits on a property with CRES Building Permit History Reports. You’ll get 25 free Reports per policy year. And you reduce your retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) up to $2,500 when you provide a Report to a buyer.
Unique Qualified Home Warranties
Help sell every listing faster for a higher price. CRES Qualified Home Warranties include up to $50,000 in additional Seller’s E&O, unique structural coverage option, and up to $5,000 out-of-pocket claims expense reduction for you*. (Use both a CRES Home Warranty and CRES Building Permit History Report and reduce your retention up to $7,500*.)
CRES is the Only Source that Can Give You All of These Benefits
Let us find you the right policy.
Arizona Real Estate Broker/Firm E&O Policy Details
- Up to $3,000,000 in coverage
- Covers your real estate company, employees, and agents
- Payment options: fixed annual premium, 3- or 10-pay, or per-transaction payment plans available
- Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with us or another E&O company.
- Includes liability coverage for Open Houses and Showings (for residential real estate)
- Add Broad Form (which includes Open House & Showings coverage for commercial sales), Discrimination Indemnity and Defense, and Pollution ($500,000) for up to 30% less than before
Let’s Get Started
Why Do Real Estate Companies Need E&O Policies?
How to Choose the Right Insurance for Your Real Estate Company
We can also find you the best options for Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
Are you looking for individual real estate E&O?
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Our 3 and 10 Pay payment plans have an $8 service fee per payment and have minimum premium qualifications. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.