Extensive Florida E&O Coverage for Real Estate Brokers and Firms
Get More Value from Your E&O
- We’ll find you the best protection at the best price from our unequaled number of product options
- Pre-Claim Legal Services included 7 days a week!
We can also help with Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
Get Florida’s most popular Real Estate E&O coverages for 30% less!
Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week
NEW! Per-Transaction Payment Option
(We have Florida real estate E&O for individuals, too.)
Your Florida real estate Errors and Omissions insurance from CRES will:
- Protect your business, employees, and agents for up to $3 million.
- Ensure you have the best protection at the best price (because we have unequaled access to more product options and carriers than just about anyone. We’re part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the world.)
- Minimize your upfront cost: with Per-Transaction Payments, or payment plans
With our new bundle option, you’ll save up to 30% on the coverage most Florida real estate firms ask for:
Pollution/Mold ($500,000); Discrimination/Fair Housing Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial sales ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
Plus, CRES Real Estate E&O gives you unique competitive tools
- CRES Building Permit History Reports (25 free each policy year) set you apart from other brokers by showing buyers the presence of permits.
Plus, you can reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense when you: give a CRES Building Permit History Report to a buyer before closing (up to $2500 reduction), purchase a CRES Qualified Home Warranty for your buyer or seller (up to $5,000 reduction*), or do both and get up to a $7,500 reduction*.
You’ll enjoy superior protection across more specific-to-real-estate areas
CRES is your real estate E&O specialist — it’s all we do. We don’t use a generic policy that has to fit the needs of many industries.
You’ll get the best value — by far — on the most extensive coverage customized specifically for real estate risks.
And you’ll have Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week to help you actually prevent E&O claims and lawsuits.
- Our highly-experienced real estate litigators will write letters on your behalf, answer questions, review documents, and more.
Get a Quick Quote online, or Call Us at (858) 618-1648
Florida Real Estate Broker/Firm E&O Policy Details
- Up to $3,000,000 in coverage
- Covers your real estate company, employees, and agents
- Payment options: fixed annual premium, 3- or 10-pay, or per-transaction payment plans available
- Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with us or another E&O company.
- Includes liability coverage for Open Houses and Showings (for residential real estate)
- Add Broad Form (which includes Open House & Showings coverage for commercial sales), Discrimination Indemnity and Defense, and Pollution ($500,000) for up to 30% less than before
Let’s Get Started
Revenue under $1 million: Get a Quick Quote
Revenue over $1 million: Get a Quote and Buy Online
Why Do Real Estate Companies Need E&O Policies?
How to Choose the Right Insurance for Your Real Estate Company
We can also find you the best options for Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Our 3 and 10 Pay payment plans have an $8 service fee per payment and have minimum premium qualifications. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.