More Extensive Florida E&O Coverage + ClaimPrevent® Hotline
Unique Business-Building Benefits
- Win more listings with Seller’s E&O Protection Plan!
- Dazzle your buyers with CRES Building Permit History Reports that show permits on a property!
(We have Florida real estate E&O to cover your company, employees and agents too.)
You need continuous Real Estate Errors and Omissions insurance (with no gaps in coverage) to cover you for prior transactions. The only way to ensure that is with your own individual — and portable — policy.
Cover all of your Florida real estate activities with the best individual E&O investment you can make — CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®:
- More specific-to-real-estate coverage — for superior protection
- ClaimPrevent® Legal Services included 7 days a week to help you prevent claims. On-call experts for questions, letters and addendums, contract review, and more. Guaranteed response time!
- 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports — give to a buyer and reduce out-of-pocket claims costs up to $2,500
CRES superior coverage goes with you, no matter which company you work for. So you’ll have peace of mind that you’ll always be covered.
Why Invest in Your Own Florida Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance?
You need a policy designed to protect YOU — that’s customized for your particular real estate activities.
- Cover Your Real Estate-Specific Activities and Risks. Your company or insurance broker may offer you a generic E&O policy used for multiple industries. With CRES Real Estate E&O, you’ll customize your policy for your specific real estate activities.
- Gain Claim Prevention Tools. Every CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® policy includes Legal Services 7 days a week for proactive problem resolution. You have access to legal services to help prevent claims — included in your E&O investment!
- And you’ll get 25 Free Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value) and discounts on additional reports — because 1 in 5 claims are permit-related. Provide a Building Permit History Report to a buyer before closing and reduce your out-of-pocket claims cost up to $2,500.
- Reduce Your Out-of-Pocket Claims Costs. Use a CRES Qualified Home Warranty* from Old Republic Home Protection to protect the buyers, reduce your E&O retention (your out-of-pocket claims expense) up to $2,500*, and get up to an additional $50,000 in Seller’s E&O coverage.
- Ensure Continuous E&O Coverage, No Matter Where You Work. If you change real estate brokerages, you’ll need individual E&O in place BEFORE you leave. And just because your office may offer you E&O today doesn’t mean the policy will be renewed, or it won’t be cancelled. If your office stops making payments, is sold, or goes out of business, you’ll be unprotected for current and prior transactions. (And what if the office’s E&O limits are exhausted before you have a claim? You’ll be on the hook for legal fees and potential damages.) With individual E&O, you have control — to ensure there aren’t any gaps in E&O coverage to put your livelihood and personal assets at risk.
You don’t want to discover significant holes in your coverage — just when you may need that coverage the most. Protect yourself and your family with superior real estate E&O protection — from the experts in real estate E&O.
More about why you need individual E&O protection
Are you looking for coverage for your real estate office and agents?
CRES Members also enjoy Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
Florida Real Estate Individual E&O Policy
- $500,000 liability limits and a $2,500 Retention (out-of-pocket claims expense limit)
- Seller’s E&O Protection Plan to help you get more listings (included if Residential Real Estate activity is selected on policy)
- Open House and Showings coverage to cover injuries or property damage that may occur during open houses, showings or other selling activities
- Lockbox coverage for injuries and property damage related to your lockbox
- Pollution/Environmental coverage (including Mold)
- Fair Housing/Discrimination coverage for defense costs and damages
- Firms and Franchisors coverage as Additional Insureds
- Coverage for Attorney’s Fees up to $500,000 (separate limit)
- “Broad Form” coverage with up to: $30,000 per subpoena, $20,000 per disciplinary proceeding, $25,000 per public relations event, $10,000 per claim for loss of earnings during legal proceedings, $15,000 per claim for non-profit director/officer activities, and $50,000 for cyber liability to hire experts and notify clients due to data breach.
- Add optional coverage for First Dollar Defense
Get a Quote & Buy Online
Get an online quote any time, buy when you’re ready, and get proof of coverage immediately. If you have any questions, call 858.618.1648 anytime for prompt, personal assistance.
Get More Information
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.