Kentucky Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance
2 New E&O Options for Kentucky — up to 20X More Protection!
- Superior Protection Plan: from $120 (for one year)
- Platinum Protection Bundle: from $360 (for one year)
- Both with Pre-Claim Expert Legal Services 7 days a week
- And 25 Free Building Permit History Reports
Kentucky Licensees Have 2 New Real Estate E&O Plans — both with extensive coverage
Choose from two new real estate errors and omissions plans, both with far superior protection in individual coverage areas:
✅ Superior Protection Plan with $400,000 more per-claim coverage than the state group plan, and up to 20X more protection in individual coverage areas: $500,000/$1 million coverage – from $120 (for one year)
✅ Platinum Protection Bundle with higher limits and the most popular options at a bundled price for those who need it: $1 million/$1 million coverage limits – from $360 (for one year)
From 8 to 20 Times More Coverage in EVERY CRES E&O Plan
Every CRES E&O plan is guaranteed to meet 100% of Kentucky requirements, guaranteed to meet or beat the coverage of the state group plan, and includes our highly-rated Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week.
Compared to the state group plan, every CRES plan includes far more coverage:
Superior Protection Plan
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $100,000 — vs $10k (10x Less coverage)
- Escrow Disputes to $100,000 — vs $5k (20X Less coverage)
- Cyber Liability data breach notification up to $50,000 — vs not included
- $20,000 Per Disciplinary Proceeding — vs $2.5k (8X Less coverage)
- Conformity (for other states where you’re licensed) — vs Extra Fee
- $30,000 subpoena coverage — vs $2.5k (12x Less coverage)
- Agent-Owned Property sales of vacation or rental homes — vs Primary Residence or Extra Fee
- Firm/Franchise coverage
- $100,000 Open House and Showings coverage – just $8
- $250,000 Open House and Showings coverage – just $11
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $500,000 – just $4
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages to the policy limit – just $8
- $25,000 Seller’s Protection Plan coverage to help win more listings – just $5
- Defense Outside the Limits – just $8
- First Dollar Defense – just $6
Platinum Protection Bundle includes ALL coverages above, and adds all of the options:
- $1 million/$1 million coverage limits
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $500,000
- Open House and Showings coverage to $250,000
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages to the policy limits
- Sellers Protection Plan to $25,000 to help you win more listings
- Defense Outside the Limits
- First Dollar Defense
One low rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license. Prior Acts coverage included for as long as you’ve had continuous E&O coverage (with any company).
With CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®, local expert real estate attorneys are on call 7 days a week to help you PRE-CLAIM! They’ll handle your questions, write or review letters and addendums on your behalf, review contracts, and more. (No help from the state group policy until after you have a claim.)
With CRES, You’ll Enjoy Superior Real Estate E&O Coverage — and More Included Extras
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. Provide a Report to a buyer to show the presence of permits, and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs! A CRES Exclusive
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
CRES is a FAR better protection option than the state group policy for most licensees in Kentucky — and has been for more than 25 years.
As required by KREC, CRES E&O covers all activities requiring a real estate license. (Cover Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activities in a separate policy.)
CRES E&O is guaranteed to meet or exceed 100% of Kentucky State Requirements. You may be eligible even if you have past complaints or claims.
We’ve even simplified our online enrollment process.
$25,000 Seller’s E&O Protection Plan – give this unique benefit to potential sellers to protect them for 180 days after closing, and help you win listings – just $5
Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages (to policy limit of $500,000) – just $8
$100,000 Open House and Showings coverage for property damage and third-party injuries – just $8
$250,000 Open House and Showings coverage – just $11
$500,000 Environmental/Pollution (including mold) – just $4
Defense Costs Outside the Limits – just $8
First Dollar Defense – just $6
*Comparison as of 10-6-21 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Savings comparison assumes online purchase where state program charges a $5 convenience fee and CRES does not. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. Certain restrictions apply. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.