Most real estate brokerages have a company E&O policy for better protection
Consider your options now for 2023 Real Estate E&O
- Your company will qualify for higher limits than your individual licensees — so you get more protection
- You control the individual coverages in your plan, rather than just hope your licensees’ policies included all the critical risk areas.
- You can customize your policy to reflect your particular business’s risks
- Your licensees get better protection
- No tail coverage needed
Learn more about the differences in benefits of having a company E&O policy
Access to more options = better real estate E&O protection for the best price
We’re part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the world — giving us unequaled access to more real estate E&O options than anyone. We do the shopping for you, to find you the best value in E&O coverage.
With CRES, you’ll also have the best claim prevention team on your side.
And your team will also enjoy CRES innovations for helping you win listings and dazzle buyers. Seller’s E&O Protection Plan and Building Permit History Reports help reduce your risk while helping you grow your business.
Your CRES Plan Makes You More Competitive
- Stand Out to Buyers— Your licensees can show buyers the permits on a property with CRES Building Permit History Reports (25 free each policy year). You’ll reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense up to $2,500.
- Address Issues BEFORE They Become Bigger Problems Proactive Problem Resolution — You’ll have access to a local expert real estate attorney 7 days a week to help you resolve issues proactively with CRES Legal Services.
- Reduce Your Retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) — Use a CRES home warranty with up to $50,000 in Seller’s E&O, and reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense up to $5,000.* (Use both a CRES home warranty and Building Permit History Report and reduce retention up to $7,500*.)
- Coverage for Past Transactions — Your past transactions are covered for as long as you’ve had continuous E&O insurance with any company.
Which Louisiana Real Estate Company E&O Plan Should You Consider?
As a real estate firm, you have two options: 1. Choose an Office policy to protect all of your agents and employees, or 2. Choose an Excess policy and have your agents purchase their own E&O (from us or anyone they choose). We can help you decide what best meets your needs.
- Get as much protection as you need: limits up to $3,000,000
- Choose your participation level: retentions (out-of-pocket claims expense) from $1,000 to $100,000
- Sits above the agents’ limits to provide a full $1-3 million in coverage for a claim
- No additional out-of-pocket claims expense once the agent’s retention has been paid
- Fixed annual premium
- Adds coverage for ex-agents and employees
Revenue under $1 Million: Get a Quick Quote
Revenue over $1 Million: Get a Quote and Buy Online
Renew Your CRES Policy