Now, one low rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license.
- Your CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® includes on-call access to local expert real estate attorneys 7 days a week. Now you’ll have a resource for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more — to help you actually resolve issues and PREVENT claims.
- Conformity Endorsement coverage — if you are a Mississippi resident, this endorsement amends your Mississippi policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- Team/Non-Licensed coverage included!
- PLUS, our Mississippi E&O have ALWAYS included: No out-of-pocket costs when only defense costs are incurred (“First Dollar Defense”), Firm and Franchise Coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company).
With CRES, you’ll enjoy SO MUCH MORE PROTECTION – plus valuable extras like:
- Give your sellers $25,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty.* Learn more about winning listings with Seller’s Protection Plan
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your Mississippi policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. A CRES Exclusive
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims cost) can be eliminated by giving a CRES Qualified Home Warranty or Building Permit History Report to the buyer. And there is never an out-of-pocket cost when a claim only incurs defense costs (“First Dollar Defense”).
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
CRES gives you FAR better protection than the state group policy — and has for more than 25 years. We guarantee to meet or exceed all Mississippi state requirements.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
As required by MREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. (Cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activities in a separate policy.)
Try our new simplified enrollment process today.