Nebraska Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance
NEW! 3 E&O Options to Revolutionize Nebraska E&O — up to 10X More Protection
Renew by November 30, 2022
NEW PLANS AVAILABLE 11/1/22
- Base Protection Plan: from $70
- Superior Protection Plan: from $130
- Platinum Protection Bundle: from $260
- All with Pre-Claim Expert Legal Services 7 days a week
Reminder — per NREC, if your NE license needs to be renewed this year by November 30th, your E&O coverage must also be purchased by the same deadline.
Nebraska Licensees: Choose from 3 New Real Estate E&O Plans — All Designed to Save You Money on up to 10X More Protection
Your new real estate errors and omissions plan for Nebraska is tailored to your transaction volume . . .
✅ Base Protection Plan with the lowest price for those with no income in the last 12 months from activities requiring a real estate license:
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $70
✅ Superior Protection Plan with $200,000 more total coverage than the state group plan, and up to 10X more protection in individual coverage areas: $100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $130
✅ Platinum Protection Bundle with the broadest coverage, most popular options, and highest limits at a bundled price for those who need it: $500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million coverage limits – from $260 or $360
From 4 to 10 Times More Coverage in EVERY CRES E&O Plan
Every CRES E&O plan is guaranteed to meet 100% of Nebraska requirements, guaranteed to meet or beat the coverage of the state group plan, and includes our highly rated Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week.
Compared to the state group plan, every CRES plan includes far more coverage:
Base Protection Plan and Superior Protection Plan
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $100,000 — vs $10k (10x Less coverage)
- Escrow Disputes to $100,000 — vs $10k (10X Less coverage)
- Cyber Liability data breach notification up to $50,000 — vs $5k (10x Less coverage)
- $20,000 Per Disciplinary Proceeding — vs $5k (4X Less coverage)
- Conformity (for other states where you’re licensed) — vs Extra Fee
- First Dollar Defense (no out-of-pocket costs when your claim involves only defense costs)
- Firm/Franchise coverage
- Agent-Owned Property sales including vacation and rental properties to 4-plex
- $30,000 subpoena coverage
- Lockbox Property Damage to $100,000
- Defense Outside the Limits (additional limit equal to your policy limit to cover defense costs)
- $100,000 Open House and Showings coverage – just $8
- $250,000 Open House and Showings coverage – just $12
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $500,000) – just $4
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages to the policy limit – just $8
- $25,000 Seller’s Protection Plan coverage to help win more listings – just $5
Platinum Protection Bundle includes ALL coverages above, and adds all of the options:
- $500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million coverage limits
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to policy limits ($500,000 or $1 million)
- Open House and Showings coverage to $250,000
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Defense and Damages to the policy limits
- Sellers Protection Plan to $25,000 to help you win more listings
One low rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license. Prior Acts coverage included for as long as you’ve had continuous E&O coverage (with any company).
Choose a separate policy to cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activities.
With CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®, local expert real estate attorneys are on call 7 days a week to help you PRE-CLAIM! They’ll handle your questions, write or review letters and addendums on your behalf, review contracts, and more. You’re guaranteed a response within 4 hours or next business day, with recommendations confirmed in writing! (No help from the state group policy until after you have a claim.)
With CRES, You’ll Enjoy Superior Real Estate E&O Coverage — and More Included Extras
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. Provide a Report to a buyer to show the presence of permits, and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs! A CRES Exclusive
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
For most licensees in Nebraska, CRES offers you FAR better protection than the state group policy — and that’s been true for more than 25 years. We guarantee to meet or exceed all Nebraska state requirements.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
In Every Plan
- Conformity Endorsement Coverage — if you’re a Nebraska resident, your Nebraska plan will be amended to conform to the E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license (the state group plan adds $15 for this)
- Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve had continuous E&O coverage (with any company)
*Comparison as of 10-6-22 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. Certain restrictions apply. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.