Extensive E&O for Oregon Real Estate Brokers/Firms
The Best Protection at the Best Price
- Our unequaled access to more product options helps us find you the best coverage for your company
- Expert Legal Services Pre-Claim 7 days a week included!
We can also help with Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
With Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week
New! Per-Transaction E&O reduces your upfront cost
Choose our unique Per-Transaction Payment Option to make monthly payments based on the previous month’s transactions (with a minimum payment for one transaction per month). It’s a great option to reduce the upfront costs of real estate E&O for your company.
Extensive Oregon real estate E&O coverage — now up to 30% less
CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® gives you the most extensive coverage customized specifically for the risks of your real estate office. (Generic policies can leave your firm unprotected and vulnerable.)
We’ll find you the right protection at the right price — because we have access to more carriers and product options than just about anyone (we’re part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the world!)
And our new bundle option includes the coverage most Oregon real estate brokers ask for at up to 30% savings, including:
Pollution/Mold ($500,000); Fair Housing/Discrimination Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial sales ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
CRES extras reduce risk and out-of-pocket claims expense
- Building Permit History Reports — ONLY from CRES
Stand out from other brokerages by showing your buyers the presence or absence of permits with CRES Building Permit History Reports. Get 25 free Reports per policy year. You’ll reduce your retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) by $2,500 when you provide a Report to a buyer.
- Unique Qualified Home Warranties
Help sell every listing faster for a higher price. CRES Qualified Home Warranties include up to an additional $50,000 in Seller’s E&O, a unique structural coverage option, and up to $5,000 out-of-pocket claims expense reduction for you. (Use both a CRES Home Warranty and Building Permit History Report and reduce retention up to $7,500.)*
Customized real estate broker/firm policies
You choose your policy limits, retention (out-of-pocket claims expense limit), and payment plan for your real estate office (see below).
Are you looking for an E&O policy for an individual licensee?
Oregon Real Estate Broker/Firm E&O Policy Details
- Up to $3,000,000 in coverage
- Covers your real estate company, employees, and agents
- Payment options: fixed annual premium, 3- or 10-pay, or per-transaction payment plans available
- Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with us or another E&O company.
- Includes liability coverage for Open Houses and Showings (for residential real estate)
- Add Broad Form (which includes Open House & Showings coverage for commercial sales), Discrimination Indemnity and Defense, and Pollution ($500,000) for up to 30% less than before
Let’s Get Started
Revenue under $1 Million: Get a Quick Quote
Revenue over $1 Million: Get a Quote and Buy Online
Why Do Real Estate Companies Need E&O Policies?
How to Choose the Right Insurance for Your Real Estate Company
We can also find you the best options for Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Our 3 and 10 Pay payment plans have an $8 service fee per payment and have minimum premium qualifications. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.