Extensive Real Estate E&O Coverage for Texas Companies + Pre-Claim Legal Services
The Best Protection at the Best Price —Only from CRES
- Access to an unequaled number of product options helps us find the best coverage to protect your company
- Expert Legal Help included 7 days a week to resolve issues
We can also help with Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
Get Texas’ most popular real estate E&O features for up to 30% less!
New! Program for firms that may struggle to find E&O coverage
As your Texas REALTORS® Risk Management E&O Partner, CRES gives you more value from your Errors and Omissions insurance:
- Extensive coverage up to $3 million tailored specifically for real estate. (We don’t use generic “bare bones” policies.)
- Pre-Claim expert Legal Services included 7 days a week
- CRES Building Permit History Reports that reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs up to $2,500 when you provide a Report to a buyer before closing
Choose Per-Transaction Payments to reduce your upfront costs, or spread out your payments with one of our payment plans.
With our new bundle option, you’ll save up to 30% on the coverage most Texas firms ask for:
Pollution/Mold ($500,000); Fair Housing/Discrimination Indemnity and Defense; Open House & Showings for commercial and property management ($100,000); Agent-Owned Property; and “Broad Form” with Subpoena, Disciplinary Proceedings, Loss of Earnings, Public Relations, Data Breach ($50,000), and Non-Profit Directors and Officers coverage.
Customize Your Real Estate E&O Policy for Your Company
Choose your policy limits, retention (out-of-pocket claims expense limit), payment plan and the activities you need covered, so you’ll only pay for what you need.
Take Advantage of our Unique Qualified Home Warranties
CRES Qualified Home Warranties give your seller up to $50,000 in additional Seller’s E&O, up to a $5,000 “retention” (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction for you, and a unique structural coverage option. (Use a CRES Home Warranty and Building Permit History Report and reduce retention up to $7,500.)*
Get a Quick Quote online, or Call Us at (858) 618-1648
Texas Real Estate Broker/Firm E&O Policy Details
- Up to $3,000,000 in coverage
- Covers your real estate company, employees, and agents
- Payment options: fixed annual premium, 3- or 10-pay, or per-transaction payment plans available
- Covers prior transactions for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage with us or another E&O company.
- Includes liability coverage for Open Houses and Showings (for residential real estate)
- Add Broad Form (which includes Open House & Showings coverage for commercial sales), Discrimination Indemnity and Defense, and Pollution ($500,000) for up to 30% less than before
Are you looking for a Texas real estate E&O individual policy?
Let’s Get Started
Revenue under $1 Million: Get a Quick Quote
Revenue over $1 Million: Get a Quote and Buy Online
Why Do Real Estate Companies Need E&O Policies?
How to Choose the Right Insurance for Your Real Estate Company
We can also find you the best Business Owner’s Policies, Cyber Liability Policies, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Surety Bonds.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Our 3 and 10 Pay payment plans have an $8 service fee per payment and have minimum premium qualifications. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.