We know you have lots of options when selecting products for yourself and your real estate clients, so we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve researched leading companies across the country and negotiated special pricing and benefits, so you get the best value and protection without any extra effort.
CRES Home Warranties
The right warranty can help to reduce real estate E&O claims. That’s why our CRES Qualified and Preferred home warranties include coverage not typically found elsewhere, like Structural Coverage. Because of the increased level of protection, you receive the following benefits only with a CRES home warranty:
- Up to $50,000 in seller’s E&O insurance for your clients
- Structural coverage available on every warranty, and more…
Meet Our Home Warranty Partners
CRES Preferred Home Warranties are currently offered in the following states by our partners:
Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Florida
State availability varies by Home Warranty provider, and new states are added as they become available.
Click on any of the logos to learn more.
CRES is a proud member of many national and regional associations, keeping us connected to the latest trends, developments, and issues within the real estate industry.
Do you represent an association that wants to provide more member benefits? Download our Association Kit to learn how we can work together.
- Assoc. of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO)
- La Jolla Real Estate Brokers’ Association (CA)
- Mission Bay Real Estate Association (CA)
- North San Diego County Association of Realtors (CA)
- Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors (CA)
- Poway Realtors Association (CA)
- Rancho Bernardo Real Estate Brokers Association (CA)
- Aurora Association of Realtors (CO)
- Denver Metro Association of Realtors (CO)
- Iowa Association of Realtors (IA)
- Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (KY)
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (LA)
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors (LA)
- Realtors Association of New Mexico (NM)
- Greater Albuquerque Association of New Mexico (NM)
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (TN)
- Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors (TN)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (TN)
- Northeast TN Association of Realtors (TN)
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors (TN)
- Houston Association of Realtors (TX)
- Austin Board of Realtors (TX)
- Wyoming Association of Realtors (WY)
- Louisiana REALTORS (LA)