Reduce Liability for
You and Your Clients
NEW CRES Building Permit History Reports
Did you know…about 1 in 5 claims are related to permit issues?
Whether you represent the buyer or seller, you have potential liability. Showing buyers the presence or absence of building permits can help reduce your liability and E&O claims.
Our building permit history reports include:
- Over 90 million records obtained by direct, onsite inspection sources.
- Full data: Incomplete permits, contractor name (if any), description of work including roof, pool, water/fire repairs, septic/sewer, etc.
- Available for both residential and commercial properties
- $2,500 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction for CRES policyholders when report is given to the homebuyer
- Easy share feature that allows you to quickly email buyers a report access link to download the report
- Easy to read format so buyers can quickly locate and review key permit history details
Set Yourself Apart from the Competition
How to Purchase
There are 3 purchase options available:
1. Single Report
You can purchase a permit history for one address. Since it is a single purchase, it can be billed through escrow. This is the only report option that comes with $25k in Seller’s E&O (SPP), if the listing party is insured with CRES. This adds to any other SPP on the property.
If you plan on using reports regularly, this is your best value. It is billed monthly to your credit card but can be cancelled at any time. Unused reports do not roll over to the next month.
3. Bulk Purchase
This is the most flexible option. You can purchase multiple reports and use them over the next year as needed.
All report purchase options qualify for a $2,500 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) reduction if the report is provided to the home buyer (or their representative) and you are insured with CRES.
If you have a discount code for Permit History Reports, CLICK HERE.
Click here to request custom pricing for larger quantities.