New Mexico Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: December 31, 2019
5 Times the Per-Claim Coverage – 8 to 100 Times the Protection in These Key Areas — at $64 Less*!
|Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week||No help pre-claim|
|$500,000 policy limit for Fair Housing/Discrimination||$25k|
|$500,000 policy limit for Lock Box Property Damage||$5k/$10k|
|$500,000 or sales price whichever less for Pollution||$10k/$20k|
|$100,000 for Open House and Showings||Not offered|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||Not offered|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage||$2.5k|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage||$2.5k|
|Agent-Owned SFRs to fourplex||Primary residence only|
Plus, your CRES New Mexico Errors and Omissions insurance helps you win more listings and boost your commissions with Seller’s E&O, an amazing competitive advantage. If you just attract just one more listing by offering Seller’s E&O, the commission will pay for your entire year’s E&O!
- Enjoy 5 times the per-claim coverage to $500,000 (over the state program)!
- Plus on-call Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week — included! Work with experienced local attorneys who guarantee a response within 4 hours or next business day, with recommendations confirmed in writing!
- Fair Housing/Discrimination coverage to your policy limit (the state only covers you for $25k) – that’s 20 times the coverage!
- Lock Box Property Damage to your policy limit (the state covers $5k per claim) – that’s 100 times the coverage!
- Pollution / Environmental – coverage up to most recent sales price or $500,000 limit (whichever is less) – versus $10k per claim.
- Open House and Showings – you’re covered for up to $100,000 for property damage and injuries. (Every day that you show a home or conduct an open house without this coverage, you are vulnerable to thousands of dollars in expenses if someone trips and falls or something is broken.)
- $50,000 in Cyber coverage for client notification costs due to a data/security breach. This critical coverage protects you from the latest hacks and scams that target individual agents. (The state program doesn’t even offer this, yet claims from this area are increasing.)
- $30,000 in subpoena coverage – versus $2.5k per incident – 12 times the coverage!
- $20,000-$50,000 per enrollment period for Disciplinary Proceedings assistance – versus $2.5k – at least 8 times the coverage!
- Agent-Owned Property coverage for SFRs up to fourplex – versus only your primary residence
- Conformity Endorsement coverage – if you are a New Mexico resident, this endorsement amends your New Mexico policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- PLUS, our New Mexico policies have ALWAYS included: No out-of-pocket costs for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid, Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance. Your CRES E&O also includes coverage for ALL activities requiring a license.
With CRES, you’ll be protected with AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE — plus:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value) each year. And you’ll enjoy discounts on further reports. (Some real estate companies actually require these reports on every transaction.) Provide a Report to a buyer and reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs by $2500! A CRES Exclusive
- Access to Old Republic Home Warranties that can reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs by $5000 when you provide the home warranty. These warranties also give your seller up to $50,000 in Seller’s E&O, plus they can include the unique structural coverage option.
For most licensees in New Mexico, CRES gives you FAR better protection — and saves you $64* — over the State program. We know what you need, because we’ve been specializing in real estate errors and omissions for more than 20 years. That’s why we include SIGNIFICANTLY MORE coverage than the New Mexico state program.
With CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll have local expert real estate attorneys on call 7 days a week. Call our hotline whenever you have a question or need a contract reviewed. Our attorneys will write or review letters and addendums on your behalf – and more – to help you PREVENT claims.
Even if you’ve had claims in the past, you may be eligible for CRES E&O.
You’ll customize your CRES policy to include just the activities you’re involved with. (Our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license, per NMREC.) Our base pricing is for Residential real estate. If you’ve received compensation for Commercial sales in the past 12 months, just add $22.
*Comparison as of 10-29-19 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $5|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $15|
|Mortgage Brokering||Add $4|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.