New Mexico Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: December 31, 2020
4 to 20 Times the Protection in These Key Areas
|CRES E&O versus||State Plan|
|Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week||No help pre-claim with State Plan|
|$100,000 limit for Fair Housing/Discrimination (4x the protection!)||$25k/$25k|
|$100,000 limit for Lock Box Property Damage (20x the protection!)||$5k/$10k|
|$100,000 or sales price whichever less for Pollution (10x the protection!)||$10k/$20k|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||Not offered with State Plan|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage (12x the protection!)||$2.5k/$2.5k|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage (8x the protection!)||$2.5k/$5k|
Your policy is guaranteed to meet or exceed NMREC requirements. And now, one rate covers all of your activities that require a real estate license.
With CRES Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll enjoy:
- On-call Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week — included! Work with experienced local attorneys who guarantee a response within 4 hours or next business day, with recommendations confirmed in writing! Call our hotline whenever you have a question or need a contract reviewed. Our attorneys will write or review letters and addendums on your behalf – and more – to help you PREVENT claims.
- Team/Non-Licensed Assistant coverage
- $50,000 in Cyber coverage for client notification costs due to a data/security breach. This critical coverage protects you from the latest hacks and scams that target individual agents. (The state program doesn’t even offer this, yet claims from this area are increasing.)
- Conformity Endorsement coverage – if you are a New Mexico resident, this endorsement amends your New Mexico policy to conform to E&O requirements of other states where you hold a valid real estate license.
- PLUS, our New Mexico policies have ALWAYS included: No out-of-pocket costs for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid (“First Dollar Defense”), Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous real estate E&O insurance (with any company)
With CRES, you’ll be protected with AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE — plus:
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value) each year. And you’ll enjoy discounts on further reports. (Some real estate companies actually require these reports on every transaction.) Provide a Report to a buyer and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs (a $1000 savings)! A CRES Exclusive
- Access to Old Republic Home Warranties also eliminates your out-of-pocket claims costs ($1,000 value) when you provide the home warranty. These warranties also give your seller an additional $25,000 in Seller’s E&O, plus they can include a unique structural coverage option.
For most licensees in New Mexico, CRES gives you FAR better protection — and saves you $11* — over the state plan. We know what you need, because we’ve been specializing in real estate errors and omissions for more than 20 years.
Even if you’ve had claims in the past, you may be eligible for CRES E&O.
Our E&O covers all real estate activities requiring a license, per NMREC.
Online enrollment is now even simpler — try it today
*Comparison as of 10-15-20 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $10|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $9|
|“Open House/Showings”, Bodily Injury and Property Damage||Add $17|
|Agent Owned Property||Add $9|
|Defense Outside Limits||Add $17|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $35|