Tennessee Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: December 31, 2020
Up to 20 Times the Protection in These Key Areas
|CRES E&O versus||State Plan|
|Pre-Claim Legal Services 7 days a week||No help pre-claim with State Plan|
|$100,000 Lock Box Property Damage (20x the coverage)||$5k/$10k|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||Not offered with State Plan|
|$30,000 Subpoena coverage (12x the coverage)||$2.5k/$2.5|
|$20,000 – $50,000 Disciplinary Hearings coverage (8x the coverage)||$2.5k – $5k|
Now, you won’t pay extra for any of your activities that require a real estate license!
Are you sure you have the most comprehensive Errors and Omissions coverage to protect your business?
CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® is a better option than the State program for most Tennessee licensees:
- CRES guarantees to meet or exceed all Tennessee requirements.
- Team/Non-Licensed Assistant coverage is included.
- And CRES policies have always included: Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O insurance (with any company).
Your CRES errors and omissions policy also includes access to expert local real estate attorneys available 7 days a week – for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims. Think about how valuable that will be! They guarantee response within 4 hours or by next business day, and will confirm recommendations to you in writing.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy MORE COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Give your sellers up to $50,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW). Learn more
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your E&O plan each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. Provide a Report to a buyer and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs (a $1,000 savings)! A CRES Exclusive
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) – that can be eliminated by providing a CRES Building Permit History Report to a buyer or purchasing a CRES Qualified Home Warranty*. And no out-of-pocket claims expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid.
As required by TREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
Why not get your real estate E&O in place today – and enjoy more coverage and services specific to your business.
Our online enrollment process is now simplified!
*Comparison as of 10-15-20 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Out-of-Pocket Cost (Retention) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Agent Owned Property||Add $10|
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $12|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $10|
|Fair Housing/Discrim. Defense & Damages||Add $18|
|Open House/Showings Liability||Add $18|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $70|