Tennessee Real Estate Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
Deadline to Renew: December 31, 2018
5 Times the Coverage Per Claim – up to 100 Times the Protection in These Key Areas
|Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week||No help pre-claim|
|$500,000 policy limit for Lock Box Property Damage||$5k/$10k|
|$500,000 Escrow Disputes||$5k/$10k damages|
|$50,000 Cyber coverage||extra cost|
Get Far Superior Coverage to Protect Yourself — with E&O Customized for Real Estate Risks
Are you sure you have the most comprehensive Errors and Omissions coverage to protect your business?
CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® is a better option than the State program for most Tennessee licensees:
- You’ll get $500,000 coverage per claim — that’s 5 times the coverage of the state program. (You could have $500,000 coverage with the state program — for $255 more.)
- Plus, you’ll get $500,000 aggregate coverage per policy year — that’s $200,00 more than the state program.
- You’ll have more extensive coverage in areas specific to real estate — like Escrow Disputes and Lockbox Coverage — up to $500,000
Your CRES errors and omissions policy also includes access to expert local real estate attorneys available 7 days a week – for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more – to help you actually PREVENT claims. Think about how valuable that will be! They guarantee response within 4 hours or by next business day, and will confirm recommendations to you in writing.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
With CRES, you’ll enjoy MORE COVERAGE – and MORE INCLUDED SERVICES:
- $500,000/$500,000 limits – plus a separate $500,000 limit for defense costs.
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) – that can be eliminated by using CRES Qualified Home Warranties*. And no out-of-pocket claims expense for claims where only attorney’s fees are paid.
- Higher included coverage limits than the State program for Lockbox Property Damage and Escrow Disputes.
- $100,000 in Environmental, Pollution, and Mold coverage.
- $50,000 Cyber coverage — for client notification costs due to a data/security breach. (Think it can’t happen to you? Do you ever click on email attachments? Does everyone working for you know not to click on attachments?)
- Legal Advisory Services – Call our Legal Hotline, available 7 days a week, to help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems. Guaranteed response time and recommendations in writing from experienced real estate litigators! A CRES Exclusive
- Give your sellers a total of $50,000 in Seller’s E&O with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW). Learn more
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your policy each year, with discounted pricing available on additional reports. Provide a Report to a buyer and reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs by $2500! A CRES Exclusive
- And CRES policies have always included Firm and Franchise coverage, and Prior Acts coverage for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O insurance.
Only pay for what you do. As required by TREC, our policies cover all real estate activities requiring a license. Our base pricing is for Residential services. If you’ve received compensation for Commercial services in the past 12 months just add $44 — still less than the State program.
As a lower-risk licensee, you SHOULD pay less. Why not get your real estate E&O in place today – and enjoy more coverage and services, for the lower price you’ve earned.
*Comparison as of 10-31-18 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Out-of-Pocket Cost (Retention) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) or Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group, LLC (“REAAPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG or REAAPG. RESCRPG or REAAPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Low Cost Optional Coverage
|Agent Owned Property||Add $8|
|Seller’s E&O Coverage||Add $12|
|Pollution/Environmental Coverage ($500K)||Add $10|
|Fair Housing/Discrim. Defense & Damages||Add $18|
|Open House/Showings Liability||Add $18|
|Increase Limits to $1M/$1M Liability||Add $36|
|Cyber Liability Expanded Coverage||Add $70|
CRES vs. State Program
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES. Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.