Protect Your Assets &
E&O Insurance for Texas Real Estate Professionals
Policies Starting at $287
Higher E&O Limits to Protect Your Assets, Prevent Claims — and Build Your Business!
CRES Insurance is now a Texas Association of Realtors® (TAR) Errors and Omissions Risk Management Partner.
With CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll enjoy more coverage and services for your E&O investment:
- The most extensive real estate-specific coverage. Most real estate agents are shocked to see how much more coverage CRES can give you (many times, double the coverage of other companies) for a similar cost
- Customized to cover all of your Texas real estate activities, including Open House and Showings coverage.
- Legal Advisory Services included 7 days a week. Ask questions, have letters or addenda prepared, get contracts reviewed — and it’s all included in your E&O (with a guaranteed response time!)
- Seller’s E&O Protection — to help you attract more listings and boost commissions!
- 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value) — to help your buyers and sellers confirm the existence or absence of permits.
Your CRES E&O policy is completely portable so it moves with you, no matter what company you’re with. Isn’t it time you had superior protection, included legal services, and seller’s E&O for your E&O investment?
Why Invest in Your Own Errors and Omissions Insurance?
Your own E&O policy should be customized for your actual real estate activities. (Many insurance companies use the same E&O policy across industries. But that doesn’t protect you from many risks specific to real estate.) And your own E&O policy will protect your assets first:
- Puts YOUR Protection First, Even When Your Firm’s Policy Can’t. Even if your firm has E&O coverage, if its total claims exhaust the available coverage, you’ll be without coverage should you need it — and legal fees and judgments will come out of your pocket. (Yes, this does happen.)
- Portable. If you ever leave your company, or it loses coverage (by not renewing or making payments), or is sold or goes out of business, you’ll likely have a gap in coverage. That will leave you vulnerable and unprotected for your past activities. Having your own individual E&O policy is the only way to ensure continuous coverage — and that coverage will be there should you need it.
- ClaimPrevent® Proactive Issue Resolution. Your CRES E&O policy will include Risk Management Legal Advisory Services 7 days a week. You’ll have top local real estate attorneys on call, who will help you proactively resolve small issues before they turn into big problems. It’s just one way you’ll get the most from your E&O investment.
- Covers All Your Real Estate Activities. In addition to covering real estate sales, you can add coverage for other activities, including, residential leasing and property management, appraisals, commercial sales or leasing, transaction coordinator, BPOs, and mortgage brokering.
- Fully Loaded. One policy includes the most popular coverage for real estate professionals, like: $1M limits, Open House and Showings, Lockbox, Fair Housing/Discrimination, Pollution/Mold, Seller’s E&O, and more! Plus, you’ll have a separate limit for defense costs (actually doubling your coverage)!
- Cover Your Open Houses and Showings. People slip, dogs bite, and things break. Our policies protect you if someone gets injured or property is damaged during an open house, showing, or other selling activity. Learn more
- Get More Listings. You can tell your prospective home sellers, “List with me and get $25,000 in Seller’s Protection Plan E&O to protect you after the sale!” How many more listings will this single benefit of CRES E&O help you win per year? Learn more
- Reduce Your Out-of-Pocket Claims Costs. Use a CRES home warranty* from Fidelity National Home Warranty, Old Republic Home Protection, or First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW) to protect the buyers, eliminate your E&O retention (your out-of-pocket claims expense), and get up to an additional $50,000 in Seller’s E&O coverage.*
- 25 Free Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value). Show potential buyers whether an improvement is permitted, right on your phone — and reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs by $2,500! You’ll receive 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports (per policy year) and discounts on additional report purchases. Learn more
Here are a few more critical reasons why you should have portable individual E&O coverage.
Get a Quote & Buy Online — Policies Starting at $287
Get an online quote any time, buy when you’re ready, and get proof of coverage immediately. If you have any questions, call 858.618.1648 anytime for prompt, personal assistance.
CRES Insurance is an E&O Risk Management partner with the Texas Association of REALTORS®.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Agents Alliance Purchasing Group (“REAAPG”) or Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of REAAPG or RESCRPG. REAAPG or RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Why Do I Need Individual E&O?
Learn why you may not be fully covered even under a Firm policy.
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.