Protect Your Assets &
E&O Insurance for Texas Real Estate Professionals
Policies Starting at $287
Higher E&O Limits to Protect Your Assets, Prevent Claims — and Build Your Business!
CRES Insurance is now a Texas Association of Realtors® (TAR) Errors and Omissions Risk Management Partner.
With CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent®, you’ll enjoy more coverage and services for your E&O investment:
- FULLY LOADED with the most extensive real estate-specific coverage. Individual coverages are the key to protecting you and your business from specific-to-real-estate risks. Your policy includes: Open House and Showings (for property damage or third-party injury), Lockbox Property Damage, Fair Housing/Discrimination, Pollution/Mold coverage and more. Plus, you’ll have a separate limit for defense costs!
- Cover all of your Texas real estate activities in one policy. In addition to covering residential real estate sales, you can add coverage for residential leasing and property management, appraisals, commercial sales or leasing, transaction coordinator, BPOs, and mortgage brokering.
- Pre-Claim Legal Services included 7 days a week. Top local real estate attorneys will help you proactively resolve issues before they escalate. You can ask questions, have letters or addenda prepared, get contracts reviewed — and it’s all included in your E&O (with a guaranteed response time!)
- $25,000 Seller’s Protection Plan — helps attract more listings and boost commissions! Offer this to potential sellers to protect them from the costs of unknown and undisclosed defects in their primary residence. Covers them for legal defense costs and damages for 1 year after closing.
- 25 Free Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value). Show potential buyers whether an improvement is permitted, right on your phone — and reduce your out-of-pocket claims costs by $2,500! You’ll receive 25 FREE Building Permit History Reports (per policy year) and discounts on additional report purchases.
Your CRES E&O policy is completely portable so it moves with you, no matter what company you’re with. Isn’t it time you had superior protection, pre-claim legal services, and Seller’s Protection Plan for your E&O investment?
Why Invest in Your Own Errors and Omissions Insurance?
Your own E&O policy should be customized for your actual real estate activities. (Many insurance companies use the same E&O policy across industries. But that doesn’t protect you from many risks specific to real estate.) And your own E&O policy will protect your assets first:
- Puts YOUR Protection First, Even When Your Firm’s Policy Can’t. Even if your firm has E&O coverage, if its total claims exhaust the available coverage, you’ll be without coverage should you need it — and legal fees and judgments will come out of your pocket. (Yes, this does happen.)
- Portable. If you ever leave your company, or it loses coverage (by not renewing or making payments), or is sold or goes out of business, you’ll likely have a gap in coverage. That will leave you vulnerable and unprotected for your past activities. Having your own individual E&O policy is the only way to ensure continuous coverage — and that coverage will be there should you need it.
- Reduce Your Out-of-Pocket Claims Costs. Use a CRES home warranty* from Fidelity National Home Warranty, Old Republic Home Protection, or First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW) to protect the buyers, eliminate your E&O retention (your out-of-pocket claims expense), and get up to an additional $25,000 in Seller’s Protection Plan coverage.*
Here are a few more critical reasons why you should have portable individual E&O coverage.
Get a Quote & Buy Online — Policies Starting at $287
Get an online quote any time, buy when you’re ready, and get proof of coverage immediately. If you have any questions, call 858.618.1648 anytime for prompt, personal assistance.
CRES Insurance is an E&O Risk Management partner with the Texas Association of REALTORS®.
* Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature based and warranty specific. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply.
Why Do I Need Individual E&O?
Learn why you may not be fully covered even under a Firm policy.
Watch our video to learn why you get more for less with CRES.