Business Owner Policy
As a business owner, you’re exposed to many risks. Theft, fire, lawsuits, and other events can potentially cost you time and money—unless you’re insured with the proper coverage. A Business Owner Policy (BOP) protects your real estate, property management, appraisal, or mortgage business against expensive crises.
BOP insurance combines all of these essential types of coverage into one convenient package:
- General Liability – Protects you if others get injured or if their property is damaged during a covered activity.
- Buildings and Property Coverage – Pays to repair your building and replace your equipment in the event of fire, theft, or other casualty. Includes coverage for a temporary office to keep your business running.
- Loss of Business Income – Pays ongoing expenses, including payroll, due to a covered claim that prevents you from using your office or facility.
- Equipment Breakdown – Replaces or repairs equipment damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout, or operator error.
- Personal and Advertising Injury – Defends against copyright infringement, libel, and slander claims.
- Medical Payments – Covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent.
Let’s Get Started
Complete the application below and return it to CRES at email@example.com or fax it to 1.858.618.1655.*
Does your state require worker’s compensation coverage for real estate agents? (Some, like California, do.) See our Worker’s Comp policy.