Tennessee Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance
Up to 20 Times More Protection, 3 New Plans — from $115 for 2 years
Renew by December 31, 2022
- Base Protection Plan: from $115
- Superior Protection Plan: from $213
- Platinum Protection Bundle: from $516
- Expert Legal Services available 7 days a week
New Real Estate Errors and Omissions Plans for Tennessee – from $115 for two years!
✅ Base Protection Plan — for those with no revenue for the last 12 months from activities requiring a real estate license. $200,000 more coverage than the state group plan:
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $115 (two years)
✅ Superior Protection Plan – $200,000 more coverage than the state group plan, plus up to 20X more protection in individual coverage areas:
$100,000/$500,000 coverage – from $213 (two years)
✅ Platinum Protection Bundle – Broadest coverage, highest limits, all coverage options included at a bundled price:
$500,000/$500,000 or $1 million/$1 million – from $516 or $716 (two years)
These 3 New Plans Will Revolutionize Tennessee Real Estate E&O
Are you sure you have the most comprehensive Errors and Omissions coverage to protect your business?
Every CRES E&O + ClaimPrevent® plan is a better option than the state group policy for most Tennessee licensees.
Base Protection Plan and Superior Protection Plan
- Lockbox Property Damage to $100,000 vs $5k (20X LESS coverage)
- Escrow Disputes to $100,000 vs $5k (20X LESS coverage)
- Data breach notification up to $50,000 vs $5k (10X LESS coverage)
- Subpoena coverage to $30,000 vs $2.5k (12X LESS coverage)
- Disciplinary proceedings coverage to $20,000 vs $2.5 (8X LESS coverage)
- Agent-Owned Property Sales of Vacation/Rentals vs Primary residence (or pay extra)
- Conformity for other states where you are licensed vs NOT included (or pay extra)
- Environmental (including mold) to $100,000 vs $100k
- Firm/Franchise coverage
- First Dollar Defense (no out-of-pocket costs if only legal fees)
- Defense Outside the Limits (additional limit for defense costs)
- Open House & Showings coverage to $100,000 – just $20
- Open House & Showings coverage to $250,000 – just $30
- Environmental (including mold) to $500,000 – just $10
- Fair Housing Defense and Damages to $500,000 – just $20
- Seller’s Protection Plan (to help you attract listings) – just $12
Platinum Protection Bundle includes all coverage above and adds:
- Pollution/Environmental (including mold) to $500,000 or $1 million
- Fair Housing/Discrimination Damages and Defense to $500,000 or $1 million
- Open House and Showings coverage to $250,000
- Seller’s Protection Plan (to win listings) to $25,000
Guaranteed to meet or exceed 100% of Tennessee requirements.
Prior Transactions are covered for as long as you’ve maintained continuous E&O coverage.
No extra charge to cover all activities that require a real estate license.
Your CRES errors and omissions policy also includes access to expert local real estate attorneys available 7 days a week — for questions, writing or reviewing letters and addendums, contract review, and more — to help you actually PREVENT claims. Think about how valuable that will be! We guarantee response within 4 hours or by next business day, and will confirm recommendations to you in writing.
Enjoy More Coverage and More Included Extras
- 25 Free CRES Building Permit History Reports (a $99.95 value), included with your E&O plan each year, with discounted pricing on additional reports. Provide a Report to a buyer and eliminate your out-of-pocket claims costs (a $1,000 savings)! A CRES Exclusive
- Give your sellers up to $50,000 in Seller’s E&O Protection Plan with a CRES Qualified Home Warranty from First American Home Warranty Corporation (FAHW).
- $1,000 retention (out-of-pocket claims expense) — can be eliminated by providing a CRES Building Permit History Report to a buyer or purchasing a CRES Qualified Home Warranty*.
- Discounts to Office Depot®, Constant Contact® Email, Lenovo® PC Products, UPS® shipping, even Bekins® and Wheaton Van Lines moving discounts you can offer to your clients.
CRES policies cover all activities requiring a real estate license — at no additional charge. Choose a separate policy to cover your Appraisal or Transaction Coordinator activities.
You may be eligible for CRES E&O even if you have past complaints or claims.
Take Action Now
*Comparison as of 10-6-22 based on base policy cost for licensees performing activities requiring a license. Seller’s E&O coverage and other benefits are feature-based and warranty specific. The E&O Retention (Out-of-Pocket Claims Expense) Reduction applies to any real estate licensed Real Estate Services Council Risk Purchasing Group, LLC. (“RESCRPG”) member who personally pays for the Home Warranty Plan. These benefits are offered by, and intended for, the members of RESCRPG. RESCRPG membership is part of your CRES E&O policy. Other warranties may also qualify for an E&O Retention Reduction, but only those warranties listed here are guaranteed to qualify. Not available in all states. Certain restrictions apply. Read each policy for a full comparison of coverage and benefits. All coverage is subject to Underwriting and other qualifications.