skip to Main Content
Man listening to tablet with earbuds in

Webinar Event Recap for Real Estate Licensees: It’s not too late to learn how to protect yourself

It’s not too late to learn how to protect yourself from real estate Errors and Omissions insurance coverage loopholes that can leave a real estate career in ruins.

Each year in the United States, more than 13,000 real estate professionals are faced with a lawsuit. It happens. Mistakes happen. But what may surprise you is that all too often, those real estate professionals thought their group or firm E&O policy would cover them, only to find out it did not. The average cost to them out of pocket? A staggering $80,000.

So how do you know if you’re covered? Do you know which gaps to look for? Do you know what to do in the event of an incident or subsequent claim?

We know you’re busy, so we put together this handy replay recording to enjoy at your convenience.

Top 8 E&O Loopholes to Avoid from CRES

This highly informative webinar co-presented with Realtor Magazine®, the official publication of the National Association of Realtors®, covered these questions and more. Here’s just a taste of what it covered:

  • How to assess your current real estate E&O insurance policy for gaps and stability
  • The basic tools to identify a problem in your business and how to crush a crisis before it actually happens
  • Why an individual E&O policy is vital to protect you from unforeseen loopholes and traps


Risk Management Services
CRES has changed the industry of individual real estate Errors and Omissions Insurance by offering clients Risk Management Services that help them avoid claims rather than waiting until they happen.

It’s no wonder why 500,000 real estate professionals have been protected by our Real Estate E&O + ClaimPrevent® Risk Management services.


About the Presenters

Steven Sargenti
Steve is a 25+ year real estate industry veteran, former real estate attorney, and CEO and President of CRES Insurance Services, a firm specializing in real estate E&O insurance. With a solid background in commercial insurance, he’s an industry innovator who draws upon his extensive experience to reduce the gaps common between real estate firms, agents, and clients.

Robert Sunderland
Robert is a real estate attorney pro with 18+ years experience defending real estate professionals against legal claims (he’s defended over 2,000 real estate licensees). In addition to law, he’s had a long-standing career in residential and custom construction and thoroughly understands the ins and outs of the real estate industry.

Webinar sponsored by:
Sponsored by CRES Insurance Services and presented by Realtor® Magazine, the official publication of The National Association of Realtors®, our speakers peeled back the uncertainty surrounding real estate E&O and laid out a step-by-step plan to finding the right coverage to protect your career. Realtor® Magazine believes the information in the webinar is useful to real estate professionals in their business but its participation does not constitute an endorsement of the content.

Ready to protect your business with an individual policy? Get a risk-free quote and buy online now.

Back To Top