We have been at this for a while. Twenty years, to be exact. In that time we have watched our company grow to insure and support over 100,000 real estate professionals with E&O and risk management services.
Jim Allison and Doug Campbell founded CRES (Comprehensive Real Estate Services) with a vision to give real estate professionals more than just coverage for after a claim happens. They realized that goal by making CRES the leader in risk education and legal support resources.
The result of their efforts? The highest-value E&O insurance and risk management services in the industry.
Today we are proud to offer comprehensive solutions that not only protect your business, but also help it grow and better serve clients.
Our Solutions Include:
- E&O Insurance: Errors & Omissions insurance gives you the peace of mind you need. Over 100,000 real estate professionals trust CRES to protect their business. Great coverage, comprehensive risk management, and outstanding customer service are our hallmarks.
- Qualified Home Warranties: We’ve partnered with First American, Fidelity National, and Old Republic to provide superior warranty options to your clients and reduce your out-of-pocket claims expense (Retention) by up to $2,500!*
- Building Permit History Reports: One in five claims are related to a permit issue. Don’t waste time putting offers on properties without proper permits. Know the property’s permit history in advance with our comprehensive reports for both residential and commercial properties.
- Seller’s Protection Plan: Show your clients you care about them before and after the sale with up to $25K of E&O coverage for your clients, a value-added benefit to help you get more listings!
- Risk Management Services: Our Risk Management services come standard with a CRES E&O policy. This gives you access to expert local attorneys for document and contract review, sample disclosures, legal updates, to help prevent disputes from becoming claims, and more.
- Cyber Liability Coverage: Cyber Liability coverage allows for the hiring of approved third-party consultants or advisors to help assess and manage damage caused by a cyber attack. This could include the theft of your information as well as that of your clients.
Learn more at CRES Solutions.